Peyton and Eli Manning descend from a racist b*stard who hung a black man

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
lotta bytch asses up in here. this thread is sports related. fukk you @Mikey2Toes what about this thread makes you mad? The second we start discussing race related sports matters, you get your panties in a bunch. fukk you and anyone who agreed with your c00n ass.

TheGoldCoast

Banned
Daps
Wait
:whoa:
You mean to tell me two guys from mississippi have a racist grandfather?

No fukkiN way :why:

seriously. the guy in question died more than 50 years before peyton was even born. what the fukk does peyton have to do with anything? has peyton exhibited any racist traits? if yes, air those out. if no, what does he have to do with anything some guy in his family tree did half a century earlier

so if your great great grandparents were serial killers or pedophiles, you should be vilified?

this is one of the stupidest threads ever made on the internet

fukkin EVERYONE from mississippi has a racist old grandfather...it was two generations ago

This is the fakest thread in coli history

yall dudes and digging yet another subject on white people to hate

If it passed down to them to be racists, they sure picked a great profession, a sport that is over 90% black

Next time on the coli: Robin Thicke discovers in the 1700s his ancestors hung blacks, so thats why him and Paula Patton are divorcing :mjlol:

BGI81.gif

npv3HvT.gif

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
lotta bytch asses up in here. this thread is sports related. fukk you @Mikey2Toes what about this thread makes you mad? The second we start discussing race related sports matters, you get your panties in a bunch. fukk you and anyone who agreed with your c00n ass.
This isn't "talking about race" in any meaningful or helpful sort of way, you stupid fukk. This is just catty gay nikka gossip. Acting like you're a fukking crusader for exposing cacs from Mississippi have racist ancestors. WOWZERS

:pachaha:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall nikkas disgust me. Our ancestors never got justice. I simply connected a few dots, and found evidence of them coming from a racist lineage, and i GET A THOUSAND EXCUSES defending them. I simply wanted people to be aware...

"I believe all white southerners participated in lynchings"
"We supposed to hold them responsible for what their forefathers did?"
"Who cares?"
I simply wanted to raise awareness, and yall up here acting like you dont even care. Is that where we are as a people? We dont even care that these people descended from racist bigots? You dont think that has affected their upbringing and view of black people today? Get real with yourselves.

Instead of hearing fukk them, yall :cape: for them. I simply wanted to raise awareness. And YEA, I believe the Manning family should be held accountable and apologize as a whole to this guy's family.

What reaction would you like?

TheGoldCoast

Banned
Daps
This isn't "talking about race" in any meaningful or helpful sort of way, you stupid fukk. This is just catty gay nikka gossip. Acting like you're a fukking crusader for exposing cacs from Mississippi have racist ancestors. WOWZERS

:pachaha:

Why are you downgrading crimes against humanity so passively to racism?

Ohio :skip: There's certain states I've been in where the c00n level of the people there were undeniably strong.

Makaveli

Rookie
Daps
This was during the time when this shyt was normal. I'm positive ya'll know someone who's ancestors were racist and whipped or killed a nikka.

Ya'll got so much hate for absolutely no reason. Move the fukk on. Racism wouldn't exist if fukkheads like you didn't keep bringing up shyt from the past.