Peyton and Eli Manning descend from a racist b*stard who hung a black man

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
false equivalency

how?

basically what im asking is if the actions of a person's ancestors should change your opinion on them if they never committed those actions themselves.

im a mixed-race latino. i have a black grandfather and a white one. some of my white ancestors might have been slave owners. my black ancestors were slaves.

if i found concrete proof that my white great great grandfather was the cruelest slave master in santo domingo, should i be ashamed and walk around apologizing to black dominicans?

i mean shyt i have a living great grandmother who i dont even like and think she's kind of a vicious bytch. they so far removed by now that who cares?

TheGoldCoast

Banned
Daps
how?

basically what im asking is if the actions of a person's ancestors should change your opinion on them if they never committed those actions themselves.

im a mixed-race latino. i have a black grandfather and a white one. some of my white ancestors might have been slave owners. my black ancestors were slaves.

if i found concrete proof that my white great great grandfather was the cruelest slave master in santo domingo, should i be ashamed and walk around apologizing to black dominicans?

i mean shyt i have a living great grandmother who i dont even like and think she's kind of a vicious bytch. they so far removed by now that who cares?

I don't care for your opinion or perspective. :camby:

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Hold up as a Giants fan...i'm gonna defend my boy Eli here...first of all Pullen murdered someone without provocation which caused the mob in the first place

"Joe Pullen, a tenant farmer, disputed a debt owed to his landlord W. T. Saunders.[Note 1] Pullen shot and killed Saunders and then, after collecting an additional firearm and ammunition, fled into the countryside. A mob[Note 2] formed and pursued Pullen, intending to capture him. Pullen managed to kill and wound several members of the mob before he was himself killed. The details surrounding the nature of the disagreement, who fired first, the size of the mob and the particulars of the manhunt, vary significantly."

Edit...oh wait hold up

"Nick Salvatore's account from interviewing people who previously lived in Drew says Pullen was a sharecropper who had a dispute with Sanders over the amount owed on settlement day and refused to give permission for Pullen to leave. Some say Sanders shot Pullen first, but Pullen got a .38 revolver and shot and killed Sanders."

ok we don't really know the exact circumstances whether Pullen was using self defense or committed a cold blooded murder...but come on breh's Archie Manning was born in 1949 and Peyton and Eli in like the 70's and 80's lmao
Yea, that mob in the deep roots of Misissippi just wanted to talk... They were innocent.

:stopitslime:
You know better.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_n3hf9u7JVX1qdlh1io1_400.gif
:laff:

TheGoldCoast

Banned
Daps
Any Adult White Person has Racist Grandparents...
:rudy:

:pachaha: we really need a slavery thread or something because you guys are severely misinformed. Racism/slavery wasn't confined to the south.. And there's a difference between descendants of racists and those who committed crimes against humanity...

TheGoldCoast

Banned
Daps
of course not, too much work to dispute common sense.

take this neg tho :umad:

:skip: naw your c00nfax came back and it was in the low 800's.

Dominican Republic?

Mixed raced?

From New York?

That's a recipe for a high level of c00nin :whew:

Last edited:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:skip: naw you're c00nfax came back and it was in the low 800's.

Dominican Republic?

Mixed raced?

From New York?

That's a recipe for a high level of c00nin :whew:

but u avoided my question tho :sas1:

i guess even c00ns can make too much sense for militants sometimes huh :sas2:

TheGoldCoast

Banned
Daps
Some of y'all probably lust and simp over direct descendants that lynched, clipped, and every other inhumane act to our ancestors.

And that's why the black posters are so uptight about this thread. They pawgin tho :jawalrus:....They'll be in another thread talkin about Manziel's white privilege:dead:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
So you don't think this affected their upbringing, and was discussed?

Long story short, fukk you and and your bytch ass for ignoring people's racist pasts. Your an idiot if you believe that racism didnt travel through generations.

it most definitely was discussed

you better believe it