Peyton and Eli Manning descend from a racist b*stard who hung a black man

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
So German's aint still paying for what they did to the Jew's? Them fukks should be held accountable, and have to wear that badge of shame. Their predecessor cannot be charged with a crime, but they should have to know that WE know their true history.

Exactly. Jews don't care if you're a 91 year old German maid that used to change the sheets and towels at the Fuhrerbunker in 1943. They will send the Mossad to find your ass in your rat hole in Argentina and parade you in front of the world for all to see. They don't let a MOTHERfukkINN thing slide.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pullen's case is unusual in that he managed to kill at least three members of the lynch mob and wound several others before ultimately perishing himself.

:salute:

I'm mad I never heard of him before.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Go cacify yourself in Indian Hill
33lcxlj.png
Lol now I'm convinced you're some nerdy suburban nikka who supports black rights by calling other nikkas c00ns on the internet :mjlol:

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Exactly. Jews don't care if you're a 91 year old German maid that used to change the sheets and towels at the Fuhrerbunker in 1943. They will send the Mossad to find your ass in your rat hole in Argentina and parade you in front of the world for all to see. They don't let a MOTHERfukkINN thing slide.
use jewish practices to guide your own morality brehs

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
it should be alarming when only one side of history is told....but im sleep

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
use jewish practices to guide your own morality brehs

bytch shut the fukk up. you think I give a shyt about what they do as it pertains to my own morality? the point that i replied on was the breh talking about how some groups go out of their way to keep perpetrators of crimes accountable no matter how long it takes

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
bytch shut the fukk up. you think I give a shyt about what they do as it pertains to my own morality? the point that i replied on was the breh talking about how some groups go out of their way to keep perpetrators of crimes accountable no matter how long it takes
You advocated pulling the same bullshyt tel aviv pulls.....half the shyt they cry about isnt even valid

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You advocated pulling the same bullshyt tel aviv pulls.....half the shyt they cry about isnt even valid

Breh, if they wanna be Nazi hunters and specifically track down anyone who was involved in the harming of their people in the 1930s-1940s, then thats on them. They are using their resources and going all over the world to track down KNOWN criminals. That's all I will "give" them a co-sign on.

Their "state"/country and the shyt thats been popping off with them and the Palestinians since forever is another fukkin story.

The point being is that, they are not tryin to let ANYONE forget even the slightest wrong committed against them, which send a message that there are some people/groups in this world that arent to be fukked with.

When do we get to tell the domestic and international community that OUR people arent to be fukked with? When do we tell Asian/Indian/White/whoever business people that its not OK to just roll up in out neighborhoods, set up shop, want them black dollars but dont wanna funnel ANY of that money in the community?