Peyton and Eli Manning descend from a racist b*stard who hung a black man

Daps
fukk, the NFC East trash talk gonna be brutal in the 'Seum :sadcam: it's about to be a little tougher being a Giants fan :to:

TheGoldCoast

Banned
Daps
:pachaha:

"well he's white"

"color me shocked, he has racist family members"

And this here folks is how complicit black people are. The amount of shame one person must have of themselves, who they are and where they come from to dismiss history. There's so many nuances to the discussion, but like typical white supremacists in black face they resort to their oppressors tactics. :huhldup:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
full

Yall to much :dead:

Davin Black

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Coolsville
Others have said it, but the fact that Manning pours his money into the Republican Party is more concerning than his great-great-grandfather's bullshyt.

TheGoldCoast

Banned
Daps
This was during the time when this shyt was normal. I'm positive ya'll know someone who's ancestors were racist and whipped or killed a nikka.

Ya'll got so much hate for absolutely no reason. Move the fukk on. Racism wouldn't exist if fukkheads like you didn't keep bringing up shyt from the past.

:lolbron:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
In the SEC Storied documentary about the Manning Family, Archie Sr killed himself by a gunshot wound to the head mostly believed according to Archie Jr, from stress of his cotton business.

I think some of this was the reason .The guilt caught up to him :sas2:

Like ESPN is going to make us forget about The Ghosts of Ole Miss :stopitslime:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
What reaction would you like?
It really kind of threw me off how nonchalantly some people i perceive to be blacks reacted. Im not calling for a boycott or nothing, just thought people would appreciate being aware. In the same light as being aware that Henry Ford was antisemetic. Oh well.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It really kind of threw me off how nonchalantly some people i perceive to be blacks reacted. Im not calling for a boycott or nothing, just thought people would appreciate being aware. In the same light as being aware that Henry Ford was antisemetic. Oh well.

I just don't think it surprises anyone.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
im not surprised. I mean anything southern and white related will have racists ties. Singling out the Mannings i think got a lot of stans hurt.

fukk em though :manny: