Peyton and Eli Manning descend from a racist b*stard who hung a black man

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Yeah. I'm so glad that people don't get treated unfairly because of what some other unrelated people did.

6ahKKEZ.gif
Racists dont treat black people unfairly because of anything that anyone else DID.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Hold up as a Giants fan...i'm gonna defend my boy Eli here...first of all Pullen murdered someone without provocation which caused the mob in the first place

"Joe Pullen, a tenant farmer, disputed a debt owed to his landlord W. T. Saunders.[Note 1] Pullen shot and killed Saunders and then, after collecting an additional firearm and ammunition, fled into the countryside. A mob[Note 2] formed and pursued Pullen, intending to capture him. Pullen managed to kill and wound several members of the mob before he was himself killed. The details surrounding the nature of the disagreement, who fired first, the size of the mob and the particulars of the manhunt, vary significantly."

Edit...oh wait hold up

"Nick Salvatore's account from interviewing people who previously lived in Drew says Pullen was a sharecropper who had a dispute with Sanders over the amount owed on settlement day and refused to give permission for Pullen to leave. Some say Sanders shot Pullen first, but Pullen got a .38 revolver and shot and killed Sanders."

ok we don't really know the exact circumstances whether Pullen was using self defense or committed a cold blooded murder...but come on breh's Archie Manning was born in 1949 and Peyton and Eli in like the 70's and 80's lmao
george-zimmerman.gif

The Goodz

Banned
Daps
yall dudes and digging yet another subject on white people to hate

If it passed down to them to be racists, they sure picked a great profession, a sport that is over 90% black

Next time on the coli: Robin Thicke discovers in the 1700s his ancestors hung blacks, so thats why him and Paula Patton are divorcing :mjlol:

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
this is what stands for journalism now.....

nikka ancestors are the story?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Yall nikkas disgust me. Our ancestors never got justice. I simply connected a few dots, and found evidence of them coming from a racist lineage, and i GET A THOUSAND EXCUSES defending them. I simply wanted people to be aware...

"I believe all white southerners participated in lynchings"
"We supposed to hold them responsible for what their forefathers did?"
"Who cares?"
I simply wanted to raise awareness, and yall up here acting like you dont even care. Is that where we are as a people? We dont even care that these people descended from racist bigots? You dont think that has affected their upbringing and view of black people today? Get real with yourselves.

Instead of hearing fukk them, yall :cape: for them. I simply wanted to raise awareness. And YEA, I believe the Manning family should be held accountable and apologize as a whole to this guy's family.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
So you're expecting people to be accountable for what their ancestors did? :comeon: Should I be mad at the OP for his irresponsible absent father?
My irresponsible absent father did not participate in a lynch mob responsible for chasing down, killing, and dismembering a black man. Try again with that two cent ass logic

Daps
Peyton Manning's great-grandfather, Richard Elam Manning, is believed to have served for the 36th Mississippi Infantry of the Confederate Army during the Civil War.

Richard Elam's grandfather is John Manning :sas:

Archibald Elisha Manning Sr. is the son of Richard Elam Manning. SR had a son, Archibald Elisha the 2nd who died but before he did he fathered Archibald Manning the 3rd.

They are NOT immediate family.

You can look up this genealogy page and see the Manning family tree

http://gw.geneanet.org/tdowling?lan...wling;ocz=0;p=elisha+archibald;n=manning;oc=1

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
While it's silly to malign the Mannings because of what their grandfather did, the fact that Peyton is a big time donor to the Republican party makes me feel a way about him.

It explains a lot. Seyton and Horseface Elway make a great duo fo real.....:sas2: