Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
:comeon:

5OAmJf6.png
I know Nas Stan’s are damn near 60 & senile. But my name is Cladyclad. Not Kingbenji

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
The Nas stannery on this site is getting out of control :scust:

Posters shytting on an all time legend like Pete Rock and calling him a bum :camby:

Stans form like voltron the moment any perceived slight is directed at Nas.

And maybe Nas is in the right, i don't know, and you don't know, but no excuse to disrespect a legend like Pete like this.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
They Nas stans too

And they also stan Jay, who an OG Nas stan himself :huhldup:

Bruh that's just so weird...how you stan a nikka so hard you come in every thread that's about a former adversary of his....and I put a huge emphasis on former...only to hate on him because others are enjoying his success? That's a special breed of dikk riding fam. And it's a grown ass man behind that account.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The Nas stannery on this site is getting out of control :scust:

Posters shytting on an all time legend like Pete Rock and calling him a bum :camby:

Stans form like voltron the moment any perceived slight is directed at Nas.

And maybe Nas is in the right, i don't know, and you don't know, but no excuse to disrespect a legend like Pete like this.
What person who is always in Nas threads disrespected Pete Rock outside of all the fukk shyt he been doing the past 10 years outside of this situation? Everyone in this thread said he deserves money if he’s owed it. And just cause he’s a legend don’t make him infallible. He can be criticized for fukk shyt just like Nas can and anyone else.