Personally, what do you think of Affirmative Action?

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange

You're a p*ssy looking for handouts that's why black people are so soft today.

Where's the black businesses? Our brothers are busy on their knees begging to work for somebody else. :smugbiden:

Thank you based Affirmative Action for enabling me build up this man's business instead of my own. :blessed:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
:beli:

Who is going to straighten out K-12?

If that happens, then what? Who is going to hire us if regulation is removed?

We don't own anything. We're not in a position to hire our own. As a community our ownership in this country is nil.

Remove the regulations on hiring if you wanna and these white folks gon really show you what time it is.............

K-12 can be fixed by getting rid of the public school system and replacing it with charter schools and private school vouchers

As far as the rest of your post where you are crying like some little bytch I don't have an answer to that except to tell you to stop crying like a little bytch

Aa has little impact on black people, this whole notion that it would devastate the black community if it was removed is a lie

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Where's the black businesses? Our brothers are busy on their knees begging to work for somebody else. :smugbiden:

Thank you based Affirmative Action for enabling me build up this man's business instead of my own. :blessed:

Stop it man. Just stop.

The shyt you're typing is gloriously unimpressive. I don''t know if you're a child because this hollow rhetoric you're spewing has to be out of complete ignorance..

Anyone that calls the civil rights movement a sellout movement is a danger to the black community....Period..

Anybody who risks their life, and their children's lives for the sake of advancement of black people is beyond reproach...

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ******???????? :birdman: WHAT HAVE YOU SACRIFICED

What yall are too slow to understand is that they will never be black community that we truly own because one, we have no culture, and two, we don't even have a true community, and never will

Daps
Reppin
NULL
K-12 can be fixed by getting rid of the public school system and replacing it with charter schools and private school vouchers

As far as the rest of your post where you are crying like some little bytch I don't have an answer to that except to tell you to stop crying like a little bytch

Aa has little impact on black people, this whole notion that it would devastate the black community if it was removed is a lie

Self Ether. You have no answer so that makes your whole post moot.

White flight killed the school systems for nikkas..Period. But most nikkas aint got the balls to admit it.

The mostly white public school systems across the nation appear to be serviceable for whites, so what's wrong with ours? :whistle:

And I don't whine about shyt lil nikka... I get mine by any means and my net worth is gravy....:win:

Extremely gravy...:eat:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

you a cac....why u speakin on black issues?

affirmative action is still necessary because the gap between black and white is increasing not decreasing

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Self Ether. You have no answer so that makes your whole post moot.

White flight killed the school systems for nikkas..Period. But most nikkas aint got the balls to admit it.

The mostly white public school systems across the nation appear to be serviceable for whites, so what's wrong with ours? :whistle:

And I don't whine about shyt lil nikka... I get mine by any means and my net worth is gravy....:win:

Extremely gravy...:eat:

the thing wrong with black schools systems is because of an anti academic culture in the black community and you need to change the school system to deal with that

even if white flight was the cause, having white people move back in wouldnt be a real solution

AA has very little impact in the black community, so the idea that black people wont get hired is bullshyt

and the solution is for black people is to create our own business and increase the educational level, its not to demand affirmative action, that isnt a real economic plan and that isnt a real solution, aa action is a government program created by white people to give black people some crumbs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the thing wrong with black schools systems is because of an anti academic culture in the black community and you need to change the school system to deal with that

even if white flight was the cause, having white people move back in wouldnt be a real solution

AA has very little impact in the black community, so the idea that black people wont get hired is bullshyt

and the solution is for black people is to create our own business and increase the educational level, its not to demand affirmative action, that isnt a real economic plan and that isnt a real solution, aa action is a government program created by white people to give black people some crumbs

This is the dillema. It is not the school's responsibility to instill traits into these kids that makes them want to seek knowledge, that is the parent's responsibility.

The school just has to maintain an environment\process that is conducive to learning, albeit antiquated, but its all that any of us have so we have to use what we have..

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
This is the dillema. It is not the school's responsibility to instill traits into these kids that makes them want to seek knowledge, that is the parent's responsibility.

The school just has to maintain an environment\process that is conducive to learning, albeit antiquated, but its all that any of us have so we have to use what we have..

i agree that the public school system is not responsible for instilling those traits, that is why we have to get rid of the public school system and have charter schools and private schools that do work on instilling those traits

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
you a cac....why u speakin on black issues?

affirmative action is still necessary because the gap between black and white is increasing not decreasing

Get off my dikk fakkit. Following me around in every thread I post in with you homoerotic interracial fantasies. I'm not white and I'm not gay, fukk boy. Go get your fakkit ass a Justin Bieber poster to fap to.

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Stop it man. Just stop.

The shyt you're typing is gloriously unimpressive. I don''t know if you're a child because this hollow rhetoric you're spewing has to be out of complete ignorance..

Anyone that calls the civil rights movement a sellout movement is a danger to the black community....Period..

Anybody who risks their life, and their children's lives for the sake of advancement of black people is beyond reproach...

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ******???????? :birdman: WHAT HAVE YOU SACRIFICED

What yall are too slow to understand is that they will never be black community that we truly own because one, we have no culture, and two, we don't even have a true community, and never will

Google the Harlem Renaissance, dumb ass.

God damn if you don't sound like the Uncle Tomest house ****** I've ever heard.

I can't believe the p*ssy shyt you're typing. "We'll never have anything because we're not as good as other people" is basically what you're saying.

You're a fukking disgrace. Pitiful. Despicable. Don't ever speak to me again because I don't respect you as a man. You're a bytch ass fakkit with no heart. Your parents should be ashamed of you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Google the Harlem Renaissance, dumb ass.

God damn if you don't sound like the Uncle Tomest house ****** I've ever heard.

I can't believe the p*ssy shyt you're typing. "We'll never have anything because we're not as good as other people" is basically what you're saying.

You're a fukking disgrace. Pitiful. Despicable. Don't ever speak to me again because I don't respect you as a man. You're a bytch ass fakkit with no heart. Your parents should be ashamed of you.

The Harlem Renaissance? nikka you are the dumbest motherfukker I have ever seen post since Al Gore invented the web....

Your response is google the Harlem Renaissance? Really? :mindblown:

Obviously the no child left behing act has failed you and I'll continue to write to my congressman express my concern :shaq2:

I'll give you one more shot, but I know you'll fail.....Explain how the harlem renaissance is pertinent to this thread..You could have said Black Wall Street, or something of that vein....but the Harlem Renaissance? :yawn:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
The Harlem Renaissance? nikka you are the dumbest motherfukker I have ever seen post since Al Gore invented the web....

Your response is google the Harlem Renaissance? Really? :mindblown:

Obviously the no child left behing act has failed you and I'll continue to write to my congressman express my concern :shaq2:

I'll give you one more shot, but I know you'll fail.....Explain how the harlem renaissance is pertinent to this thread..You could have said Black Wall Street, or something of that vein....but the Harlem Renaissance? :yawn:

Go suck a white man's dikk for work you pitiful excuse for a black man. Since you believe your skin color won't allow you to amount to anything.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go suck a white man's dikk for work you pitiful excuse for a black man. Since you believe your skin color won't allow you to amount to anything.

No rebuttal, like I thought.....Only insults because you really can't formulate a coherent thought......

And where did I say that being black is a curse?

Put me on ignore sissy....:jawalrus: