Persona 5 Strikers (PC, Switch, PS4)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Having fun so far but It’s gonna take me a while to get used to all these button commands. Passing batons, doing follow up attacks, manipulating weaknesses, scanning, all outs, lock on, etc.

Love going to the velvet room and not having it take forever to get in and out.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Yusuke sound different to y’all or is it just me?:patrice:
He sounds low sometimes. Like the music that be in the background is overpowering his voice. It happened once with Ryuji as well in the beginning of the game but he was kinda talking to himself faintly. Overall i would say it sounds like everyone used a different mic or something (like when a YouTuber gets a new mic and sound a little different cause it's clearer). For example Morgana, doesn't sound different per say, but more clearer (Yusuke doesn't sound as clear though). Could be the mixing or something.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I'm two hours in (:hamster: version iykyk). This game is great so far. I thought the dialogue was going to be mostly rehashed audio from Royal or something, nope. New, and funny as hell so far :russ:(i peeped there's more western slang this time around). If you get all the extras it comes with all the music from the other Persona's, and they remixed some of P5's music:wow:Story so far is :wow:Gameplay is :ehh:(wish it was Royal's battle system but maybe it'll grow on me), and the new characters so far are :banderas:Performance on PC is outstanding, and i'm playing on a fx6300 & gtx 970 (upgrading soon). Game is running 60 no problem so far (Anti Aliasing's broken though). We need all these game to be at least 60fps from now on. It's smooth af. The new UI's are dope, and seeing Xbox prompts on a Persona game is kind of weird but i like it ...Idk why the default talk button is "B" but :obama:

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
He sounds low sometimes. Like the music is that be in the background is overpowering his voice. It happened once with Ryuji as well in the beginning of the game but he was kinda talking to himself faintly. Overall i would say it sounds like everyone used a different mic or something. For example Morgana, doesn't sound different, but more clearer. Could be the mixing or something.

Maybe covid forced people to record from home :ohhh:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm still on the first jail and realizing that the triangle button (special button on PS) is not only a special button within itself, but can be used as a special ender of square button combos for each individual button presses. Some characters, like Ryuji, can charge their special button up for different attacks and effects during these combo stringers. That's a lil deeper than I thought it'd be coming into the game. Plus, dope that you can shoot enemies from long range to start fights as well. Combat is a bit extra with how much is going on the screen at once and that's something I rarely have issues with in games, but I'm getting the hang of it. I'm playing on Hard mode, which they'll kill you quick if you fukking up.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm two hours in (:hamster: version iykyk). This game is great so far. I thought the dialogue was going to be mostly rehashed audio from Royal or something, nope. New, and funny as hell so far :russ:(i peeped there's more western slang this time around). If you get all the extras it comes with all the music from the other Persona's, and they remixed some of P5's music:wow:Story so far is :wow:Gameplay is :ehh:(wish it was Royal's battle system but maybe it'll grow on me), and the new characters so far are :banderas:Performance on PC is outstanding, and i'm playing on a fx6300 & gtx 970 (upgrading soon). Game is running 60 no problem so far. We need all these game to be at least 60fps from now on. It's smooth af. The new UI's are dope, and seeing Xbox prompts on a Persona game is kind of weird but i like it ...Idk why the default talk button is "B" but :obama:

I also find it annoying that the talk button is ‘O’