We Out Here!
Daps
Im out here dumping this shyt fun :bustback::wow: tryna get my gf on it lol

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Game is really dope so far. My only real complaint is the audio mixing seems to be a bit off at times. Like, there's always certain dialogue that just really trails off so low that it's barely audible. None of the main persona games operate like that, even if a character is whispering, their audio is very clear and easy to hear. On here, it barely registers during those times and it doesn't quite sound like the character is whispering either. More like if they moved away from their microphone too far or something.

Daps
Reppin
What is everyone getting it on? Obviously I know the PS4 version will run better but the portability of the Switch has me conflicted on what console to play on.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
What is everyone getting it on? Obviously I know the PS4 version will run better but the portability of the Switch has me conflicted on what console to play on.

I haven’t played yet but I got it on switch. Reviews say the performance actually isn’t too bad and mostly holds that 30fps steady, the resolution just isn’t as crisp

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Considering how much is going on the screen at once, I wouldn't want to play this portably. Also, you essential working riding the bus or something breh? Playing on-the-go isn't really hot right now for most, I would think. Pandemic, blizzards n shyt. Unless you on-the-go to the toilet at home a lot or something.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely couldn’t imagine playing this on the switch 60 frames is a godsend, combat is fast and hella smooth:ohlawd:

I’m surprised some of y’all didn’t know you could cop early, yeah it’s 10$ more but IMO if you like action games and Persona 5 then it’s a must. I probably logged 150 hours on Royal in 2 months if you could simp a game then I’m definitely one happily. My new girl loves persona she’ll definitely want to play later tonight off some loud:myman: