Persona 5 Strikers (PC, Switch, PS4)

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im about to eat in a hour and thirty minutes :banderas:

I been waiting a whole damn year to play this.

Be warned if you don’t like dynasty warriors you might not like this. It still maintains its persona identity BUT Omega Force did make the game not Atlus. I’m just saying :hubie:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Be warned if you don’t like dynasty warriors you might not like this. It still maintains its persona identity BUT Omega Force did make the game not Atlus. I’m just saying :hubie:

I kinda wish i bought the ultimate edition cause i wanna play tomorrow evening lol

I know i would have hated myself for being impatient though

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m gonna cancel my preorder and order the deluxe...whats 10 dollars for a weekend with the phantom thieves? :youngsabo:

tenor.gif

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

I kinda wish i bought the ultimate edition cause i wanna play tomorrow evening lol

I know i would have hated myself for being impatient though

I’m gonna cancel my preorder and order the deluxe...whats 10 dollars for a weekend with the phantom thieves? :youngsabo:

tenor.gif
Whaaaaaat!?!?!? I did not know that the pre-order version came four days early. I just bought it right now after seeing ya'll post. Downloading now. I had over 300 bucks in credit. fukka 10 bucks!

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whaaaaaat!?!?!? I did not know that the pre-order version came four days early. I just bought it right now after seeing ya'll post. Downloading now. I had over 300 bucks in credit. fukka 10 bucks!
I preordered a week ago when I seen it’s only 10 more dollars plus some small bonuses and you can play 4 days early. P5 Royal is in my top games of last gen list so I had to play this immediately