Persona 5 Strikers (PC, Switch, PS4)

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
So after playing for a day and a half, this is dope. I was a little overwhelmed with the new battle system but I’ve since gotten used to it; I love it. Plus it’s harder than what I thought it would be, and I’m just now getting to Alice.

Some things I don’t care for so far is how stripped down they made this. I was ready to build up confidants and my own stats but they took all of that away lol. I like how it’s straight to the story but I miss the aspects of hanging out with someone or going to Big Bang burger. Hurt my heart when I saw the clinic and the gun shop were both closed.

All in all, I’m giving it an 8/10 so far.
I never played a persona game but I got this from ps plus. Is it as bland as dynasty warriors or better?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I fully had the intention of playing it. Never got around to it. I own sealed copies of many games I haven't played like Xenoblade 2 Torna Golden Country that I planned to play when I bought but never got around to. It's worth maybe 4x what I paid for it. I have a copy of Folklore on PS3 sealed bought and just never got around to playing it worth 10x what I paid.
I got it for free on PS+. I didn't even know until a few weeks ago. I sitll haven't finished P5R though and I bought that game MONTHS before it's US release in Japanese :mjlol: I just procrastinate with stuff.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Finally beat this. It took a minute because I restarted Sekiro but once I got back on it, it hit. In one of my earlier posts, I complained how I didn’t care for how stripped down it was, but I take that back wholeheartedly. The amount of things you get to do, outside of the main storyline, really makes you forget about the confidant system…plus leveling up your bond was basically the new confidant system any way. I had fun with this game, and hopefully the next Persona game keeps the graphics and fighting style. All in all, I will give this a 9/10. Only thing I would recommend, though, is to play Persona 5 first; had I not played P5R I would’ve been completely lost on the characters.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Took multiple tries but I finally got into this game, I kept getting bored halfway through the first castle and moving to other games.

After beating ROYAL (only finished Vanilla before I first tried P5S I was fiending for more P5 and tried again; this shyt is pretty dope all in all, on my third jail now :ehh:

Soymuscle Mike

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Just finished, close to plat but not sure I care enough to max my bonds and complete the persona registry.

All in all dope ass game, story is surprisingly similar to Royal's 3rd Semester.

I need one more game with the gang :mjcry:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just finished, close to plat but not sure I care enough to max my bonds and complete the persona registry.

All in all dope ass game, story is surprisingly similar to Royal's 3rd Semester.

I need one more game with the gang :mjcry:

God no, let P5 die. It had a long fulfilling life

Soymuscle Mike

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Completed the inmate registry, Merciless is no fukking joke :picard:

Will plat but don't think I'll finish my merciless run.