Persona 5 Strikers (PC, Switch, PS4)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
He sounds low sometimes. Like the music that be in the background is overpowering his voice. It happened once with Ryuji as well in the beginning of the game but he was kinda talking to himself faintly. Overall i would say it sounds like everyone used a different mic or something (like when a YouTuber gets a new mic and sound a little different cause it's clearer). For example Morgana, doesn't sound different per say, but more clearer (Yusuke doesn't sound as clear though). Could be the mixing or something.
Sounds like what happened in Cold Steel IV with Estelle. Her home equipment wasn't up to snuff but they used it anyway. Cassandra Lee Morris (Morgana) said in one of her videos they record from home now.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ironically i just got my ass kicked by the same flying knight dude that first kicked my ass in vanilla persona 5 lol

Whew that was tough. Can you swap out party members when one dies in battle?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Yeah, i mean, there’s a lot of shyt going on at once. But the way you can kind of pause and really think about your strategy and issues commands is nice. It allows you to keep it in the realm of an rpg but it’s also really cool to see how all these characters move in real time.

I played both persona 5 and persona 5 royal so this is a nice change of pace for me