Persona 5 Strikers (PC, Switch, PS4)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Finishing my long unfinished playthrough of Persona 5 because I want to play this.

I really hate myself for not beating this when it was new, I was at the 2nd to last palace. :beli:

Btw futaba is easily the GOAT. She should've had her own thread. The other members of the team are trash. Especially Ryuji. :pachaha:

I'll probably be playing Strikers by monday.

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Finishing my long unfinished playthrough of Persona 5 because I want to play this.

I really hate myself for not beating this when it was new, I was at the 2nd to last palace. :beli:

Btw futaba is easily the GOAT. She should've had her own thread. The other members of the team are trash. Especially Ryuji. :pachaha:

I'll probably be playing Strikers by monday.
You ain't ready for strikers yet, you gotta beat P5R and P5D before you play Strikers :ufdup:

Gotta watch the P5 anime too :ufdup:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Beat this finally. Good spin off. :wow:

Ryuji & Yusuke were the highlights of the game :russ:

Zenchiki and Sophia were great additions, hope we see them again to some capacity.

Gonna go back and finish Royal now.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I lowkey dropped this game. After the second palace i was pretty much burnt out, and over it. Plus i thought it was mid. The third palace mid so far to. I think i might watch someone play it instead. I'm interested in the story, and characters still. But the gameplay is not on P5R level. It gets kind of stale after a while (i prefer the P5R system). First palace was :wow:though.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I lowkey dropped this game. After the second palace i was pretty much burnt out, and over it. Plus i thought it was mid. The third palace mid so far to. I think i might watch someone play it instead. I'm interested in the story, and characters still. But the gameplay is not on P5R level. It gets kind of stale after a while (i prefer the P5R system). First palace was :wow:though.

I hate to agree but this is where I’m at also. I’m at the castle in the 3rd palace and just cant’ find the motivation to keep playing. I’m not really sure what the main issue is but I’m not just that engaged with it anymore, i feel pretty burnt out on it. I thought I’d take a week or two off from it but i put it on for a bit yesterday and got bored again after finished a few side quest.