Persona 5 Strikers (PC, Switch, PS4)

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
They’ll be back :therethere:
maybe. But it's fine if this is it. I love their characters, but I dont want Atlus to whore the series out and never move on like it's GTA...or any given Superhero Movie/Star Wars film since Disney got a hold of them

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
maybe. But it's fine if this is it. I love their characters, but I dont want Atlus to whore the series out and never move on like it's GTA...or any given Superhero Movie/Star Wars film since Disney got a hold of them

We're well past that point :russ: Atlus be treating Joker like sonic and having him in every new mobile game under the sun :russ:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I still haven't even opened this game and bought it on release day. Big mistake.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I still haven't even opened this game and bought it on release day. Big mistake.

So the guy thats always running up in every thread screaming about how 70 dollar games aren’t worth it and how its a rip off to buy games brand new, outdated, yadda yadda, also freely admits to buying brand new games without the intention of even playing them?

Thats the definition of wasteful
:unimpressed:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So the guy thats always running up in every thread screaming about how 70 dollar games aren’t worth it and how its a rip off to buy games brand new, outdated, yadda yadda, also freely admits to buying brand new games without the intention of even playing them?

Thats the definition of wasteful
:unimpressed:
I fully had the intention of playing it. Never got around to it. I own sealed copies of many games I haven't played like Xenoblade 2 Torna Golden Country that I planned to play when I bought but never got around to. It's worth maybe 4x what I paid for it. I have a copy of Folklore on PS3 sealed bought and just never got around to playing it worth 10x what I paid.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
So after playing for a day and a half, this is dope. I was a little overwhelmed with the new battle system but I’ve since gotten used to it; I love it. Plus it’s harder than what I thought it would be, and I’m just now getting to Alice.

Some things I don’t care for so far is how stripped down they made this. I was ready to build up confidants and my own stats but they took all of that away lol. I like how it’s straight to the story but I miss the aspects of hanging out with someone or going to Big Bang burger. Hurt my heart when I saw the clinic and the gun shop were both closed.

All in all, I’m giving it an 8/10 so far.

Last edited:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I’m at the third jail and apparently under-leveled…but I don’t know why, lol. I’ve been repeating the requests to gain exp and money (shyts expensive this time around) but I read a guide saying I should be in the 40s for this new jail. I’m like level 32 while the rest of the team are around 28/29. And I still can’t get that killer teddy bear in the first jail smh.