Persona 5 Strikers (PC, Switch, PS4)

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Finally got a chance to play this.

I love how this feels like a true sequel tp P5 and not some weird spin off.

Game play is really fun but not mindless button mashing like typical musou games.

Hope we get a sequel to this and they add Persona 3 and 4 characters on some sonic heroes /avengers type shyt. I'd high key want that than a new arena game.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Finally got a chance to play this.

I love how this feels like a true sequel tp P5 and not some weird spin off.

Game play is really fun but not mindless button mashing like typical musou games.

Hope we get a sequel to this and they add Persona 3 and 4 characters on some sonic heroes /avengers type shyt. I'd high key want that than a new arena game.

I VERY HIGH KEY want a new arena game. They were fukking great!

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Brehs this game is fukking amazing :wow:I admit, P5 vanilla was my first Persona game, but when I coped it last summer I assumed it would have had Strikers gameplay, and not the turn-base style mechanics, but regardless i still loved it.
When I finish + plat Strikers, I gotta do play Royal next, and then Persona 4 on steam. Im eating good for awhile brehs :obama::mjcry:
Going backwards in a game series usually doesn't work. You give up too much QoL improvements playing the previous games.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Going backwards in a game series usually doesn't work. You give up too much QoL improvements playing the previous games.
Yea I see what you’re saying, but I’d have to do it since I copped P4 a week ago

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
I think as long as you go into a game with the right mindset its fine, I love P5/P5R to death and still enjoyed P3 when I played it because I wasn't expecting it to be like the latest game in the series

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

I disagree, but I do like to play things in order, makes it easier to appreciate the improvement in games from game to game.

In persona's case I really don't feel that the games are that much more improved to the point where this would be a problem. Only persona 3 I feel is a little annoying to go back and play and that's because of the tartarus system.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I disagree, but I do like to play things in order, makes it easier to appreciate the improvement in games from game to game.

In persona's case I really don't feel that the games are that much more improved to the point where this would be a problem. Only persona 3 I feel is a little annoying to go back and play and that's because of the tartarus system.
Making perfect Personas was a lot more cumbersome to do in P3.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Making perfect Personas was a lot more cumbersome to do in P3.

That's true. You have to have a 10-15 minute detour per tartarus run in P3 to upgrade personas and it's more on the fly in P4 and 5.

As a result I ended up not even wanting to deal with upgrading persona's much in the later games, I'm usually a completionist but in persona I only upgrade as much as I need to, to make sure the game is manageable, but I don't mess around enough with the system enough to the point where I'm OP for each dungeon.