Persona 5 Strikers (PC, Switch, PS4)

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
That's true. You have to have a 10-15 minute detour per tartarus run in P3 to upgrade personas and it's more on the fly in P4 and 5.

As a result I ended up not even wanting to deal with upgrading persona's much in the later games, I'm usually a completionist but in persona I only upgrade as much as I need to, to make sure the game is manageable, but I don't mess around enough with the system enough to the point where I'm OP for each dungeon.

I'm usually pretty OP and I don't outright try to be. Just how I play games makes it that I'm almost always OP in RPGs cuz I kill everything on sight.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Normal difficulty.
Nearly the third jail.

What level were you, I'm right before the third jail and didn't have enough items to beat the first one even after I debuffed them, but I didn't spend any bond points on defense so that's probably why, I said fukk it and turned on the cheats cuz I'm PC I ain't got time for that shyt lmao

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
What level were you, I'm right before the third jail and didn't have enough items to beat the first one even after I debuffed them, but I didn't spend any bond points on defense so that's probably why, I said fukk it and turned on the cheats cuz I'm PC I ain't got time for that shyt lmao
Level 41.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Alice was fukking me UP because I wasn't locked in and focused.

I prefer a traditional RPG style, but after 120 hours on P5 and 160 on P5R, I needed this change of pace. I'm good on a rpg Persona until they remake old ones or P6 drops.

I feel they really dropped the ball not having Kasumi or Akechi in this, and it hits harder for those who timed it so they'd finish Royal right before this dropped such as myself.

Last edited:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Alex was fukking me UP because I wasn't locked in and focused.

I prefer a traditional RPG style, but after 120 hours on P5 and 160 on P5R, I needed this change of pace. I'm good on a rpg Persona until they remake old ones or P6 drops.

I feel they really dropped the ball not having Kasumi or Akechi in this, and it hits harder for those who timed it so they'd finish Royal right before this dropped such as myself.
I wouldn't doubt it that they're going to make them dlc, which is stupid cuz they're already essential characters now.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I wouldn't doubt it that they're going to make them dlc, which is stupid cuz they're already essential characters now.

My only concern with this is it's been out in Japan for a year now and the DLC never came. Do you think they'd incorporate it a year later for them? I hope you're right, as Akechi is my favorite character, and Kasumi was a great addition.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
My only concern with this is it's been out in Japan for a year now and the DLC never came. Do you think they'd incorporate it a year later for them? I hope you're right, as Akechi is my favorite character, and Kasumi was a great addition.

Well knowing Atlus, they're remake and have another Royal Strikers edition...and we'll buy it like some gotdamn fools.

shyt is dumb tho, cuz Kasumi was already under-utilized in Royal, so they could've made up for it here with having her playable from jump and part of the main character story, but nope. What they do instead? They introduce another new, Red head girl character, with her magic affinity (Bless) no less. SMH.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Well knowing Atlus, they're remake and have another Royal Strikers edition...and we'll buy it like some gotdamn fools.

shyt is dumb tho, cuz Kasumi was already under-utilized in Royal, so they could've made up for it here with having her playable from jump and part of the main character story, but nope. What they do instead? They introduce another new, Red head girl character, with her magic affinity (Bless) no less. SMH.
Atlus. :mjlol:

They released P4 Golden around the same time as Persona 4 Arena. The new character Marie was only in the former.

I'll be shocked if they release any dlc, unless they make another P5 arena or a strikers sequel before P6.