Persona 5 Strikers (PC, Switch, PS4)

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Dawg Zenkichi's VA has me in tears :laff: breh is too funny

That Alice Monarch fight had me shook, she beat me twice but third time it all came together and beat her with only one teammate down :wow:

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dawg Zenkichi's VA has me in tears :laff: breh is too funny

That Alice Monarch fight had me shook, she beat me twice but third time it all came together and beat her with only one teammate down :wow:

Yeah this game is a bit tougher than I thought it'd be. Learning all the different actions is crucial and there's so much shyt going on at once.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
This is what Musou games should be. To be fair, it feels more like a part 2, than a simple beat em up. There's actually story pertaining to the end of Persona 5, and everything is fleshed out. Also the decision to make it less hectic by adding closed areas and a limited amount of enemies per, was brilliant. Makes you more focused. Hyrule Warriors dropped the ball there, but its also good to see that Atlus even made a studio (P-Studio) to work alongside Omega-Force developers. We need that kind of care and attention to all musou type games.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is what Musou games should be. To be fair, it feels more like a part 2, than a simple beat em up. There's actually story pertaining to the end of Persona 5, and everything is fleshed out. Also the decision to make it less hectic by adding closed areas and a limited amount of enemies per, was brilliant. Makes you more focused. Hyrule Warriors dropped the ball there, but its also good to see that Atlus even made a studio (P-Studio) to work alongside Omega-Force developers. We need that kind of care and attention to all musou type games.

It says it took them two years to write teh story for this game

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Ryuji and Yusuke got me dying :mjlol:

Eu2wyKiXEAMJb5a