Persona 5 Royal | PS4 | PC/PS5/SW/XSX/S,XBO 10/21/22

Nahmeanz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just started this game yesterday and put 10 hours in. This is my first time playing a Persona game. When does it open up a little more? Feels really linear so far, as dope as it is.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Just started this game yesterday and put 10 hours in. This is my first time playing a Persona game. When does it open up a little more? Feels really linear so far, as dope as it is.

Yeah once you get further in you'll have more freedom to schedule your days/weeks how you want. IE you'll have 4-5 weeks to finish a palace and you can handle the day to day activities however you want as long as you get what needs to be done by the deadline.

You're in for a treat breh I'm still lowkey sad I beat it a couple weeks ago:mjcry:

I still bump the soundtrack while I'm working from home though:lolbron:. I be playing the theme from the Med Clinic at my desk like

Nahmeanz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah once you get further in you'll have more freedom to schedule your days/weeks how you want. IE you'll have 4-5 weeks to finish a palace and you can handle the day to day activities however you want as long as you get what needs to be done by the deadline.

You're in for a treat breh I'm still lowkey sad I beat it a couple weeks ago:mjcry:

I still bump the soundtrack while I'm working from home though:lolbron:. I be playing the theme from the Med Clinic at my desk like

Finished April in one sitting with the game, couldn’t put it down.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
im a couple hours in myself, and i gotta say i really hate this UI

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im a couple hours in myself, and i gotta say i really hate this UI