Persona 5 Royal | PS4 | PC/PS5/SW/XSX/S,XBO 10/21/22

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
It really isn't that hard to max them out. I'm at July 31st and I already have Faith maxed, Councilor as far as I can go until September, Temperance at 8, Sun at 7, and Justice at 4. Just make sure you have a persona of that confidant with you and you'll breeze through it easily. I did all that without sacrificing social stats(mine are all at 4 now) and Ann and Ryuji are at rank 8 on theit confidants, and Makoto and Yusuke are at rank 4. Sojiro is the only confidant I haven't put a lot of time into, but I won't need him until a little later anyway.

I'm tryna figure out am I gonna fukk Makoto, Haru, Futaba, Hifumi, Kasumi, Ohya, or Kawakami this time. I did Ann in vanilla so I don't want to retread it again... leaning towards Makoto or Kasumi though. Heard Makoto has the best romance story out of all of them.

I'm aware, but it's also pretty easy to overlook some of them until it's too late. With where I'm at and the fact that I have all the ones that have hard deadlines already maxed (now:beli:) and where I'm at with the rest of the confidants and stats, I'll have everything maxed out w/o a New Game+ playthrough involved. I seriously love the game, but I doubt I'll ever play it front to back every again, lol! Long as fukk!:martin:

My current ranks.

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Got this coming in the mail in a few days, can’t wait to play :whew:

Any tips for someone totally new to the series? I understand that you only have so much time for the social activities so I’d like to progress as efficiently as possible

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Any tips for someone totally new to the series? I understand that you only have so much time for the social activities so I’d like to progress as efficiently as possible
Don't go into the game thinking like that. There's plenty of time in the game to do many activities but just play how you feel like playing. Dungeons can be completed from what I played in one day so no need to worry. Just enjoy the game.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Just make sure you save and prep before dungeon bosses. Some of them can be way fukking annoying with the debuffs.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Always finish the palace in one day IF POSSIBLE some palaces will force you to come leave and come back but never use more days than you are required to use on a palace, also don't ever leave a palace without capturing all the persona's, mementos is much better for farming than palaces, Also don't buy any weapons or armor, all the best weapons and armor at the airsoft shop you get from itemizing personas and trading items with people. Save your money for confidants and everyday life.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Always finish the palace in one day IF POSSIBLE some palaces will force you to come leave and come back but never use more days than you are required to use on a palace, also don't ever leave a palace without capturing all the persona's, mementos is much better for farming than palaces, Also don't buy any weapons or armor, all the best weapons and armor at the airsoft shop you get from itemizing personas and trading items with people. Save your money for confidants and everyday life.

Fax. Wish I would've saved my money first run. I'd buy shyt from Airsoft and then find a stronger weapon in a random chest right after.:mjcry:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Always finish the palace in one day IF POSSIBLE some palaces will force you to come leave and come back but never use more days than you are required to use on a palace, also don't ever leave a palace without capturing all the personas, mementos is much better for farming than palaces, Also don't buy any weapons or armor, all the best weapons and armor at the airsoft shop you get from itemizing personas and trading items with people. Save your money for confidants and everyday life.

The former point basically contradicts the latter point, as all the palace personas will be in Mementos, so you better off farming them there as well, especially considering how much faster you can get them since you'll be levels above them and can just run over them.

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
The former point basically contradicts the latter point, as all the palace personas will be in Mementos, so you better off farming them there as well, especially considering how much faster you can get them since you'll be levels above them and can just run over them.

As far as progressing your confidants faster it is better to get all the personas in the palace as quickly as possible, at least until you have a persona of all confidants. After that you don't need to farm personas, you can summon and fuse all the personas you need as long as you keep leveling up. You need mementos for money bro. Palaces suck for money. You'll make way more money in mementos with lockpicks and extorting personas with confuse.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
As far as progressing your confidants faster it is better to get all the personas in the palace as quickly as possible, at least until you have a persona of all confidants. After that you don't need to farm personas, you can summon and fuse all the personas you need as long as you keep leveling up. You need mementos for money bro. Palaces suck for money. You'll make way more money in mementos with lockpicks and extorting personas with confuse.

Once you get your interrogation skills up, making money can be done wherever you are.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Once you get your interrogation skills up, making money can be done wherever you are.

True, but you still make more in Mementos because of the treasure chests, I be selling all that shyt. I never use items in this game, only accesories you really need are SP adhesives long as you have Joker and your healer equipped with those you low key straight, you can get the other two SP back up off baton passes.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I'm in the 4th palace right now and I have all these personas already through fusion, except the minibosses. Regular enemies I have all these.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
10/10 I was actually sad when they all were going their separate ways.
I know they don't do sequels but I would love to see this group again.
plus Akechi and the metaverse may be back too.
I searched what scramble was and it seems lightwork and more of a movie than sequel