Persona 5 Royal | PS4 | PC/PS5/SW/XSX/S,XBO 10/21/22

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Started this up about a week ago and finished Kamoshida's palace.

I forgot how on rails the beginning of the game was :francis:

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Finished the game a few hours ago :wow:

Atlus with another one :wow:

Maruki is honestly one of my favorite antagonists/jrpg final bosses of all time and his entire palace was just incredible, and Throw Away Your Mask in that fight :ohlawd: Even during the battle Maruki was trying his hardest not to fight the team because he genuinely wanted to help that:to: Entire palace is beautiful from beginning to end man

Akechi in January finally feels like a complete character and gave him what he needed in P5 vanilla, the fact that mans knew he'd be dead in reality and didnt care if it meant he'd be free of Maruki's control had me shook :damn: For as much as Atlus hyped up Sumire she kinda just feels there and not really important that much imo, kinda wish we got her in November and not just a FEW WEEKS to flesh out her character more. Overall outside of that Okumura fight I still loved the game overall 10/10 in my book, improved on the original game in ways I didnt think was possible but they did.

Last edited:

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
P5 increased my interest in the older games I don't know why they wouldn't make a P4G port for PS4.
I'd be super salty if it doesn't come to PS4 ngl, I can't comfortably play games on my laptop for long periods of time. Especially not a 70+ hour jrpg game :dead:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I'd be super salty if it doesn't come to PS4 ngl, I can't comfortably play games on my laptop for long periods of time. Especially not a 70+ hour jrpg game :dead:
Still got The Legends Of Heroes Trails In The Sky trilogy to play..:francis:

P4G has to come out on the PS4 though, they ported Dancing All Night from the Vita to the PS4, so they should be able to :mjlol:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Just finally beating this game 272 some odd hours later and now going thru the True Ending segments (this also after making the Non-True Ending choice just to view that ending before reloading my final section game file). 100% all stats and confidants maxed. 99% of the compendium completed with now only the final persona to gain.
You can only unlock Satanel after beating the game, I hear.

Mildly noided with how some of the extra content is rolled in, and I definitely hope the next Persona move towards this one's initial vision (travelling the world instead of school based year structure) so that the formula gets shaken up a bit, cuz it's hella annoying with so much time locked content and shyt, yet always being on a time clock, all the while the game ironically tells you to "Take Your Time" literally every loading screen.
Like, I hate that you can only rock Kasumi officially after the events of the main game are over and I didn't even get to ever do her and main character's ShowTime special attack cuz by the time I unlocked it with maxing her out, I had already done practically everything but the final boss battles, to which non of my showtimes even happened during that fight. Akechi + MC's Showtime is dope and Akechi becomes a better character once he's all maniacal on your side, lol.

All that said. Great game. Almost sad to have it totally over, but glad and relieved that it's done tho. Long ass fukking game, lol!

Last edited:

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Still got The Legends Of Heroes Trails In The Sky trilogy to play..:francis:

P4G has to come out on the PS4 though, they ported Dancing All Night from the Vita to the PS4, so they should be able to :mjlol:

The Legend of Heroes Trilogy is fukking CRACK. P5 and those games the only ps4 games so far that I legit couldnt put down.