Persona 5 Royal | PS4 | PC/PS5/SW/XSX/S,XBO 10/21/22

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Copped this for the quarantine backog today. I only know Joker from Smash Bros but Persona has the swaggiest music in the game, almost bought this game off the soundtrack alone if it weren’t for the stellar reviews:wow:

You're in for a treat. Never had an experience like this game. Long as hell though.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
i'm not done yet but my god

This game is one of the greatest games of the decade.(2010-2020) since persona 5 came out in 2016.

this might be one of my favorite games it's definitely top 5.

I haven't felt this way about a game in a long time :blessed:

Persona 5 Witcher 3 cyberpunk gomna crush the buildings

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I'm at the 6th (I think) and 150 hours in. Vanilla 5 took me 220 hours to finish and I was only moderately through all the content of the game. I'm trying to take an even more thorough approach this time now.

I'm gonna get my social stats maxed and my level up and all the personas and run through on NG+. It's hard as hell to get everything done on the first try.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm gonna get my social stats maxed and my level up and all the personas and run through on NG+. It's hard as hell to get everything done on the first try.

I didn't get all the confidants maxed out in vanilla, but I think with the new semester and my current status, I think I'll max them all out before the game is over.

This game is long as fukk. One of my only gripes about the game, despite enjoying nearly every moment. Another thing that I'm surprised that the didn't do is have an option during cutscenes to be able to save/load game files. This is especially needed cuz there's some segments of auto-play story telling that will last like 30 minutes before you get a chance to save. I understand youc an ffwd, but that takes too long for those segments and what if you'd rather not ffwd through those parts, but just be able to save and replay right from the start of the last cutscene segment. If there going to be this damn long, they should have it as an option.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I hate having to do Takeshi's confidant skill line, Takeshi be texting gay shyt. Just text me 'I'm alone right now...' who the fukk texts another man that shyt. :dame:

You talking about Akechi? I got gay vibes from him and Yusuke, but I think Yusuke is just awkward.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I didn't get all the confidants maxed out in vanilla, but I think with the new semester and my current status, I think I'll max them all out before the game is over.

This game is long as fukk. One of my only gripes about the game, despite enjoying nearly every moment. Another thing that I'm surprised that the didn't do is have an option during cutscenes to be able to save/load game files. This is especially needed cuz there's some segments of auto-play story telling that will last like 30 minutes before you get a chance to save. I understand youc an ffwd, but that takes too long for those segments and what if you'd rather not ffwd through those parts, but just be able to save and replay right from the start of the last cutscene segment. If there going to be this damn long, they should have it as an option.

Man, why I wasn't aware that the Sun Arcana Confidant has a deadline time limit of Nov. 13th in order to max out. I had just passed the 6th dungeon before I found that out. Quite pissed/annoyed cuz I had to cycle through 2 previous save files in order to get it maxed out for my maxed stats run that I'm doing. Have to do the damn dungeon all over again too. Almost decided not to do it.

Anyways, for those that don't know, the follow confidants have deadlines of when you need to max them out by.

Sun (rank 10 by 11/13)
Temperance (rank 10 by 11/16)
Justice (rank 8 by 11/17)
Councillor (rank 9 by 11/14)
Faith (rank 5 by 12/22)

The last 3 are pivotal in getting the True Ending and new content.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Man, why I wasn't aware that the Sun Arcana Confidant has a deadline time limit of Nov. 13th in order to max out. I had just passed the 6th dungeon before I found that out. Quite pissed/annoyed cuz I had to cycle through 2 previous save files in order to get it maxed out for my maxed stats run that I'm doing. Have to do the damn dungeon all over again too. Almost decided not to do it.

Anyways, for those that don't know, the follow confidants have deadlines of when you need to max them out by.

Sun (rank 10 by 11/13)
Faith (rank 5 by 12/22)

I completely missed the sun confidant on first playthrough.:snoop:

Been meaning to pick this back up but got side tracked with Dragon Quest 11.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Sun (rank 10 by 11/13)
Faith (rank 5 by 12/22)

It really isn't that hard to max them out. I'm at July 31st and I already have Faith maxed, Councilor as far as I can go until September, Temperance at 8, Sun at 7, and Justice at 4. Just make sure you have a persona of that confidant with you and you'll breeze through it easily. I did all that without sacrificing social stats(mine are all at 4 now) and Ann and Ryuji are at rank 8 on theit confidants, and Makoto and Yusuke are at rank 4. Sojiro is the only confidant I haven't put a lot of time into, but I won't need him until a little later anyway.

I'm tryna figure out am I gonna fukk Makoto, Haru, Futaba, Hifumi, Kasumi, Ohya, or Kawakami this time. I did Ann in vanilla so I don't want to retread it again... leaning towards Makoto or Kasumi though. Heard Makoto has the best romance story out of all of them.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It really isn't that hard to max them out. I'm at July 31st and I already have Faith maxed, Councilor as far as I can go until September, Temperance at 8, Sun at 7, and Justice at 4. Just make sure you have a persona of that confidant with you and you'll breeze through it easily. I did all that without sacrificing social stats(mine are all at 4 now) and Ann and Ryuji are at rank 8 on theit confidants, and Makoto and Yusuke are at rank 4. Sojiro is the only confidant I haven't put a lot of time into, but I won't need him until a little later anyway.

I'm tryna figure out am I gonna fukk Makoto, Haru, Futaba, Hifumi, Kasumi, Ohya, or Kawakami this time. I did Ann in vanilla so I don't want to retread it again... leaning towards Makoto or Kasumi though. Heard Makoto has the best romance story out of all of them.

I did Kasumi but you gotta wait so long to get her. Gonna do Ann next go round.