Persona 5 Royal | PS4 | PC/PS5/SW/XSX/S,XBO 10/21/22

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Left off in futaba palace. My lil bro going through his own playthrough while im away from the house.

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
This is definitely a cash grab. And the expanded parts should have been a 30 add-on. With that said the third semester on-ward is fantastic. And it just reconfirms this is the best RPG of this Generation. And this sound track is still heat.

Also changing ya Outfit causes your battle music to change dope touch.

Rell Shyt

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This is definitely a cash grab. And the expanded parts should have been a 30 add-on. With that said the third semester on-ward is fantastic. And it just reconfirms this is the best RPG of this Generation. And this sound track is still heat.

Also changing ya Outfit causes your battle music to change dope touch.

Rell Shyt

I don't believe it's just a cash grab. They do this since 3 with making a more improved and refined definitive version. Only thing I'd feel is the cash grab was the DLC that came with it. It could've been a part of the upgrade as well or at least for considerably less.

As is, the extra semester, the wealth of noticeable and subtle touches of extra content, from graphics, to gameplay enhancing features and story expansion adds about 20-30 hours of content and loads of fan service and QoL enhancements. I think that will warrants the regular price.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If this is true along with another P5 spin-off before SMT V news comes out :bryan:
This year September will make it four years since Persona 5 launched(japanese version). A new Persona game five years later is plenty of time, it's just that the localizations coming out several months later into the next year makes it seem like P5 is more recent than it is.

The part of me that's already bracing for disappointment is this being for PS4 only when we'll already be on PS5.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
This year September will make it four years since Persona 5 launched(japanese version). A new Persona game five years later is plenty of time, it's just that the localizations coming out several months later into the next year makes it seem like P5 is more recent than it is.

The part of me that's already bracing for disappointment is this being for PS4 only when we'll already be on PS5.
It should be a dual release with them doing some upscaling on the ps5

No reason not to really even if ps5 is fully backwards compatible. But knowing atlus your probably right.