Persona 5 Royal | PS4 | PC/PS5/SW/XSX/S,XBO 10/21/22

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Almost done my first run and heading into December then new semester hopefully

maxed out everyone I wanted mostly so far and got all the new confidants, fukk Atlus forever for that new Okumura fight it took me like ten times :francis: then I beat him first try on Merciless mode

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

maxed out everyone I wanted mostly so far and got all the new confidants, fukk Atlus forever for that new Okumura fight it took me like ten times :francis: then I beat him first try on Merciless mode

I just got to the Okumura boss fight. Absolute garbage. Who thought this was a good idea?? :snoop:

They damn well knew most folk hated the palace and their idea to solve this was to make it worse :mjlol:

Between Morgana temporarily leaving the group, the Hawai trip, adding Haru to the group so late & the palace itself? This is the WOAT section of P5....

It gets a little better afterwards though

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The extra content in this game alone is longer than Vll remake.

:stopitslime:
P5R features 15 to 20 hours of new content, but you'll need to follow these steps in order to experience it. Persona 5 Royal adds tons of new content, chief among them is the new third semester that also contains the ninth and final palace, all of which happen after the events of the original game.Apr 17, 2020

stop slime, you get an extra palace and some cut scenes

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

WOAT boss in the game. The one boss fight with a time limit and the fakkit wouldn't stop summoning those bots. I thought the game glitched cuz I couldn't get all of their health down quick enough. Whoever designed that fight should be shot.:francis:

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
WOAT boss in the game. The one boss fight with a time limit and the fakkit wouldn't stop summoning those bots. I thought the game glitched cuz I couldn't get all of their health down quick enough. Whoever designed that fight should be shot.:francis:
Breh exactly I thought I was underleved or some shyt until I looked it up and found out EVERYONE had issues with him in P5R :dead:

Atlus one of my favorite studios but what the fukk was the thought process for this fight.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Finally finished

This game is still amazing and royal just solidified this game as a modern blassic:wow:

I love the gameplay tweaks and incremental changes throughout the game. I like how they added the social events for the phantom thieves. I thought it was weird how in the original P5 they never kicked it with each other outside of a class trip and that festival that got canceled.

The new content and the true final boss was dope. I like how they added a villain with some nuance to them unlike dude you fight in the game where they were just pure evil.

This has made me even more excited for Persona 6 whenever that happens. I still feel like this is the best game Atlus has ever made. Curious to see how they try and out do Persona 5

Man when scramble getting released out here I miss my nikkas:mjcry:

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Finally finished

This game is still amazing and royal just solidified this game as a modern blassic:wow:

I love the gameplay tweaks and incremental changes throughout the game. I like how they added the social events for the phantom thieves. I thought it was weird how in the original P5 they never kicked it with each other outside of a class trip and that festival that got canceled.

The new content and the true final boss was dope. I like how they added a villain with some nuance to them unlike dude you fight in the game where they were just pure evil.

This has made me even more excited for Persona 6 whenever that happens. I still feel like this is the best game Atlus has ever made. Curious to see how they try and out do Persona 5

Man when scramble getting released out here I miss my nikkas:mjcry:

Just checked on Scramble, doesn't look like it's even dropping in US.:sadcam: