Persona 5 Royal | PS4 | PC/PS5/SW/XSX/S,XBO 10/21/22

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Perhaps you were underlevelled then, lol. I was surprised at how much damage I was causing him and I'm playing on Merciless. I was obliterating his volleyball spotters.
I didnt put it on merciless because I read that it's easier than hard due to everything doing 3x the damage. That's probably why you were doing so much damage to him.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I didnt put it on merciless because I read that it's easier than hard due to everything doing 3x the damage. That's probably why you were doing so much damage to him.

Yeah, merciless seems to be that the damage boost works both ways, so you can't fukk up, cuz if you do, instant game over and if you not fighting a boss, it's strictly straight back to title screen as well. But if you playing right, you fukking enemies up immensely. And with all the new buffs in the game, it's fairly simple to get extremely powerful really quickly if you know how the game works.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
With Merciless you have to grind more because you get alot less XP and money for fusions and such. So you're under-leveled throughout unless you know the system and how to exploit it.

End game is alot easier but if this is your first play through between any version Merciless is a much greater challenge.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
With Merciless you have to grind more because you get alot less XP and money for fusions and such. So you're under-leveled throughout unless you know the system and how to exploit it.

End game is alot easier but if this is your first play through between any version Merciless is a much greater challenge.

Funny tho, with all the new additions even "grinding" is easy AF on Merciless. You go in the Metaverse on a bad weather day and it's on and popping. I'm not even intentionally grinding half the time and getting mad money and experience. I was at like half a million yen yesterday spent down to 100k and got back to 400k in no time. I've beaten 3 palaces so far and have access to the 4th.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Funny tho, with all the new additions even "grinding" is easy AF on Merciless. You go in the Metaverse on a bad weather day and it's on and popping. I'm not even intentionally grinding half the time and getting mad money and experience. I was at like half a million yen yesterday spent down to 100k and got back to 400k in no time. I've beaten 3 palaces so far and have access to the 4th.
Yeah, once you get them stamps up it's easy to make money. Especially if you get Ryuji's ability. I just run up on shadows now and smack em up and get paid :pachaha:

Nahmeanz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just ordered the Thieves Edition after finishing FF7 Remake...as a brand new Persona player and a newbie gamer, what difficulty should I be playing on?

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Hilarious synopsis of Persona 5. Mainly vanilla, but definitely spoilers of you haven't ran through that one. The Royal stuff is practically non Spoiler, aside from things you'd see in general previews of the game.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I forget who Okumara is. And why was it more annoying?
Haru's father. The one with the annoying ass space puzzle...heard they didn't fix that :hhh:
The space puzzle isn't bad. It's basically the same with just the addition of getting the last will seed.

But it's more annoying because the if you remember the vanilla version of the fight, it was basically fight through waves of robots and using the baton pass mechanic to power up the next persons move (which shouldn't of been locked behind the confidants. But they fixed that of course). So now in this version they made it annoying because you have to beat the wave of robots at the SAME TIME. And if you don't, they will flee and he'll summon them again until you beat them to get to the next wave. On top of that he'll also debuff the party then buff one robot. And this becomes really annoying once you fight the green robots because for whatever reason they made them even TANKIER that before. While still dealing with his buffs and debuffs and they are by FAR the most annoying ones because they are going to run away...alot. Then you have to fight ONE more as a fukk you after you beat the OG Big Bang Robot as a means to fukk you over on the time. I didn't like the fight before in the OG version but I could tolerate it. This version though...

:scust:

Fred