Persona 5 Royal | PS4 | PC/PS5/SW/XSX/S,XBO 10/21/22

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
fZr6xdu_d.jpg

:francis:

That was literally responsible for me giving up on this in the base version. I've read that this obnoxious c*nt isn't half as adamant this go 'round about forcing you to sleep your weekends away. If anyone currently playing can confirm that they've toned it down considerably, I'll happily give Royal a shot.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
fZr6xdu_d.jpg

That was literally responsible for me giving up on this in the base version. I've read that this obnoxious c*nt isn't half as adamant this go 'round about forcing you to sleep your weekends away. If anyone currently playing can confirm that they've toned it down considerably, I'll happily give Royal a shot.

Nah he's still a little bytch.:francis:

I'm trying to go out and get my Charm/Guts up and he's telling me I gotta go to bed.:hhh:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
So i'm a first time Persona player with 50+ hours under my belt so far. IMO, Makoto is the best party member in the game since she's now one shotting upper tier shadows using basic attacks that don't use HP/SP. I heard Ryuji is OP once he gets two certain abilities but I haven't gotten there yet. My regular line-up is Ryuji, Ann & Makoto, the Fox breh always getting knocked out and i'm new with Noir so I haven't played with them much. Morgana is pretty much pointless since I got my Personas and Makoto's.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
So i'm a first time Persona player with 50+ hours under my belt so far. IMO, Makoto is the best party member in the game since she's now one shotting upper tier shadows using basic attacks that don't use HP/SP. I heard Ryuji is OP once he gets two certain abilities but I haven't gotten there yet. My regular line-up is Ryuji, Ann & Makoto, the Fox breh always getting knocked out and i'm new with Noir so I haven't played with them much. Morgana is pretty much pointless since I got my Personas and Makoto's.
Yusuke is still useless like he was is the Vanilla version?:mjlol:

Duly noted.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
fZr6xdu_d.jpg

He's not really annoying in this version. The only time he does it is certain parts of the story like upcoming events or major plot points. Outside of that, he is much more laxed you even if you went to a Palace/Mementos he'll let you do stuff watching DVDs, making infiltration items, playing games, making curry or coffee, studying, and reading.

Fred

Daps
Reppin
This game still stressing me out trying to decide what to do in the afternoons and evening. :lupe:

Probably hooking up with Ann this time :lawd:

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Just got to kaneshiros palace and got makato. Tryna be done with that by ens of this week.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Who y'all romancing? I think I'ma get Kasumi. Btw just finished the 5th palace, what a fukking pain. Glad that shyt is done with.:hhh: