Perry Mason-HBO Reboot starring Matthew Rhys-6/21/20

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I never watched the TV show. Was the client that came in at the end part of a case that was on the show?

I was reading a review and they mentioned she was a character in one of the books, not sure if she appeared in the original show.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Took me a minute but I truly fell in love with this show. And the theme at the end was :whew: Terrence Blanchard did his thing on this whole score but that theme was something else

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
fukk with these wackass KKKops :hula:fukk with Perry and friends
I liked how they touched on how some Blacks were willing to settle for what they have and not put up any kind of fight, including Drake's wife. But that scene at the beach was a wake-up call for her, and ultimately she changed her stance and stood by him.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I liked how they touched on how some Blacks were willing to settle for what they have and not put up any kind of fight, including Drake's wife. But that scene at the beach was a wake-up call for her, and ultimately she changed her stance and stood by him.
yup. she was originally on some BS.
i think to myself, these brothers and sisters had to go through so much trauma dealing with these terrorist Devils.
i wouldve HAD to be on some Hooded Justice shyt!
fukk it.