Perry Mason-HBO Reboot starring Matthew Rhys-6/21/20

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
It needed the boost- it was starting to drag with the unnecessary filler and church sequences taking over the storyline. Sister Alice and her mom-
:huhldup:

Moms can go straight to hell. how do you look at yourself in the mirror after smuttin yah daughter for gas????

that baby don't even look like chalie boy either, moms is the real evil one along with that psycho ennis

Anyone who watched "City of Angels: Penny Dreadful" this season already knew where that flashback was going. We've already heard that same backstory about the same characters :damn:.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
they done turnt that fukkery dial all the way up :russ:

Perry has become quite the lawyer very quickly.

That smokebomb in the courtroom :dead:
The double turn from the mexican bitxh :martin:
Perry and Pete going their separate ways :mjcry:
When Perry was getting his ass whooped in the sex parlor :russ: them asians were coming outta every room ready to scrap :russ:
And that cemetery scene and random baby fukkery was wild.
Cats and movs were wild as hell back in them days. They got to a fever pitch and all hell broke out :russ:

This show really picking up steam :obama:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
It was slow moving, then all of a sudden TIME JUMP and he's a lawyer. So the pace is kind of weird.
I remember reading somewhere that being a lawyer didn’t take much education in many states until around the early 1900s.

Dudes just switched professions. I remember Colonel Sanders (KFC) just changed careers like a MFer.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
https://thepopbreak.com/2020/08/08/...ly-pivoted-from-limited-series-to-hbo-staple/
EedsXN1UMAI8GDw
EdYvy8RU0AAaFMy
Ed5ZMn1U4AALLy9

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I’m glad he didn’t get a win win.

Figured they were going to let Ennis live instead of the 1950s style bad guys gotta pay rule.

I knew where all the players would be save Alice but I like how they got there.

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Best moments for me were the courtroom scenes - Emily on the stand and Mason's closing arguments.

Nice fake-out with Ennis in the beginning.

Good to see Sister Alice ran away from the fukkery and didn't look back.

Solid setup for Season 2, although they shouldn't follow the one case model going forward.