Perry Mason-HBO Reboot starring Matthew Rhys-6/21/20

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This is a solid show, S3 would have been cool to see how Paul's story developed.

Also, is it well documented how gay people moved during these times? That was essentially one of the main storylines in this show, without it having much to do with the case at all.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Brehs is this worth checking out? i loved the first season because it involved race issues, law and was in the early 19th century is this a good joint?

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Brehs is this worth checking out? i loved the first season because it involved race issues, law and was in the early 19th century is this a good joint?

It's as "good" as the first season. Which to me, it's just okay.

It was trying to be "prestige tv", but it's really not that compelling tbh.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
They talk about Mexicans being disenfranchised because dodger stadium was coming, even though they don't use that story this season.

There is some talk of black suffrage, so if you are looking for that, it's in there.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
It's as "good" as the first season. Which to me, it's just okay.

It was trying to be "prestige tv", but it's really not that compelling tbh.
The first season was better but I agree with everything else.

Katherine waterson was wasted, I don't know why she was casted, maybe they had plans for her in the third season that will never happen.