Perry Mason-HBO Reboot starring Matthew Rhys-6/21/20

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
This show fire bruhs?

HBO got another one? :damn:

Matthew Rys was amazing in the Americans. I think I might have to peep this :youngsabo:

Yeah its good bruh. Start off slow but even in the slowness it's still very interesting (IMO) Then midway through it puts the pedal to the floor and goes driving through a field of fukkery

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Yo :dead: at momma saying meet me in temecula and runnin game there :russ:

And
why they kill Ennis? What was the reasoning? He too sloppy?

And
Them bribing jurors :russ: Perry aint shyt

This was a dope opening season good introduction to characters and built a pretty good world.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Yo :dead: at momma saying meet me in temecula and runnin game there :russ:

And
why they kill Ennis? What was the reasoning? He too sloppy?

And
Them bribing jurors :russ: Perry aint shyt

This was a dope opening season good introduction to characters and built a pretty good world.

Ennis getting bodied I just believe was his partner not fukking wit him anymore and show he's dirty too

and I don't think Perry had a hand in bribing the juror, Strickland did that as a last favor to him after he saw it was more than a job to Perry

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ennis getting bodied I just believe was his partner not fukking wit him anymore and show he's dirty too

and I don't think Perry had a hand in bribing the juror, Strickland did that as a last favor to him after he saw it was more than a job to Perry
Perry did have a hand in it though. That was what that convo on the bridge was about. Perry wanted him to bribe one of the jurors to get a mistrial. He couldnt do it and Drake sure as hell wasnt going to do it. Strickland was the only person Perry could count on to get that done. The ironic thing about it was that it was unnecessary. Perry's closing speech was powerful enough to persuade two of the jurors to actually look at the lack of evidence against Emily and not find her guilty.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Got damn that 1st court scene got me :dead:

Thought Perry was really at the BBQ the way he was grilling him :russ:
That first scene had me like :leon: Perry’s about to wrap this shyt up ASAP.

Excellent season, that would have been a great ending for a limited series but I’m glad they’re bringing it back. I wonder what they’ll do with Alice’s character.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So... is the next season going to focus on the broad that came in the office asking for help in the last episode?

This was a great 1st Season. It was shot and graded well which is expected for HBO shows. And the way the story was told was very well done. Matthew Rhys nice with it.

I'm also glad that they...

didn't due Drake and his family dirty. fukk Ennis :pacspit:

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The angry man hating strong willed white woman being a lesbian. How didn't I see that coming?:unimpressed:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
you mean della street. the fact they just made her and Hamilton burger gay was kinda :patrice:

It kinda works when you think about how a lot of the old hollywood talk that lingered after the og show was that raymond burr was gay (and even met the partner he'd be with for the rest of his life on the show iirc). It's same thing with making Drake black. You don't just update show, you can actually deal with things that tv couldn't even dance around back then.

Anyway, I really enjoyed it. Hope we still see more of Shea Whingham in s2 even if he's working for Burger now. Great actor.