“People Who Downplay Latinos Role In Hip Hop Are SO STUPID” - KRS-One

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: :laff:

But that's impossible because Tariq said it first way before Busta made that video. Look at the date on these Tweets.

Checkmate.

:sas2:

Tariq is showing you how easily “black” people can be manipulated by one of our “own”

I personally believe he doesn’t give a sht about any of this but to his followers he is Mr FBA lol which he grifted from Tone, Evette and the ADOS movement that was picking up steam. SMH

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Tariq is showing you how easily “black” people can be manipulated by one of our “own”

I personally believe he doesn’t give a sht about any of this but to his followers he is Mr FBA lol which he grifted from Tone, Evette and the ADOS movement that was picking up steam. SMH

I agree. Tariq doesn't really give a shyt about Hip Hop culture and his "non Hip Hop knowing" followers are quick to defend a man who only started focusing on Hip Hops origin 2 years ago but act like he's the Hip Hop information Bible.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Well KRS was right there from the jump in the heart of it as was his brother Kenny Parker (read his autobiography). :yeshrug:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I haven't watched that Tariq joint either damn I forgot about that what's the beef wit him and Joey Crack?
No one has. There's been more ______ said ______ discussions than there have for the film itself. Brehs NEED to be THANKING KRS for reminding to watch the documentary they swore we needed so bad :krs:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:mjlol: :laff:

But that's impossible because Tariq said it first way before Busta made that video. Look at the date on these Tweets.

Checkmate.

:sas2:

:childplease:
and I previously posted Tariq was wrong when he made those tweets way back in 2018.

The checkmate is the fact that he gave Jamaicans their props, but you’re the one that saying he starting a diaspora war

:snoop:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
and I previously posted Tariq was wrong when he made those tweets way back in 2018.

The checkmate is the fact that he gave Jamaicans their props, but you’re the one that saying he starting a diaspora war

the fact he honestly thinks that old ass tweet is a "checkmate" is mind boggling

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom

No.

You said the diaspora war started with Busta saying this and Fat Joe saying that when that is wrong because Tariq was saying numerous things on urban social media outside of Fat Joe and Busta like how most non FBAs are NYC drill rappers which is a lie and implying that all the negative rappers are non FBA which is complete bullshyt.

and there;s much more...

All you did when u said that it started with Fat Joe and Busta is that you haven;t been listening to anything Tariq has been saying since 2021. You are obviously unfamiliar and uninformed because you are arguing with me about it.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
How were they not? Were you there?

Nope. He wasn't there and he's not even from NYC

KRS literally said in the song "South Bronx"

As odd as it looked, as wild as it seems
I didn't hear a peep from a place called Queens
It was '76 to 1980

KRS gave a testimony on what he saw with his own eyes from 1976 thru 1980 in a classic song yet dude really thinks he has a say so over someone who was actually there when he wasn't. The delusion with these posters is mind blowing.