kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:mjlol: :laff:

Stop trolling. :stopitslime:

Don't dare compare an actual movement that was literally popular in the streets to something KRS said that no one even heard like that. Just stop. People remember KRS saying dumb shyt about 9/11 or being a hypocrite for throwing ol boy from PM Dawn off the stage or him saying how he didnt care about the Bambatta situation. No one even acknowledges what u just said about KRS spreading misinformation about the birth of Hip Hop. NO ONE! JUST STOP!!! That is not a popular thing related to KRS.

You left out the part where you yourself posted video footage of KRS correcting himself and zero footage of Tariq correcting himself from what he said in that 2018 Tweet. That's something you seem to not wanna deal with.

I am not trolling. I am dead ass serious.
Giving misinformation about the origins of something can be dangerous as anything

if you want a good analogy, give you one. It may be a little extreme, but it’s still comparable

Florida governor Ron DeSantis, bullshyt from several years ago, where he tried to rewrite history and give a bunch of misinformation about American descendents of slaves, being helpers / assistance rather than the real truth of the brutality that went on back then

now, if he was to get away with that and a generation or two was indoctrinated with that nonsense, do you honestly think that would be the extreme danger for ADOS/FBA ???

again, as far as Tariq goes, I don’t know what your big hung up on him is all about

as far as your post, I do remember him saying that he was wrong & thought certain so-called creators/pioneers in hip-hop that didn’t turn out to be true

vino

Superstar
Daps
Black people love talking and arguing about how and where hip hop started, but the shyt doesn't matter because we not the ones who mostly profited off of it :scust:

What compelled you to comment on this thread while Holding such disdain forThe topic?

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
again, as far as Tariq goes, I don’t know what your big hung up on him is all about

You don;t know what my hang up with Tariq is because you were too busy swearing I was the poster Billy Ocean that you don't listen to anything I said. I said it a million times that Tariq since 2021 has been trying to mix his personal dispora war with Hip Hop and there are no dispora wars in Hip Hop, thats something he just made up. I said that over and over again in that Microphone Check thread yet here you are saying you don't know what my 'hang up' is with Tariq. SMH.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Where are KRS-One's and Pete Rock's families from? :sas2:
I'm pretty sure he's FBA otherwise Tariq would have went harder on him. All those "you fled your homeland" talk would have come out.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
People keep saying these generic no-name statements about "being there" or "living in the bronx at the time", but people are not bringing up receipts that prove the originators like Sasa, Trixie, Cholly Rock, Busy B, DJ Hollywood, etc...wrong. And some of the Puerto Rican OGs of hiphop have been honest about how they "got it from the brothers...that was black culture".

Like i said in that other thread, at this point people are going to have to provide receipts to prove the Black originators wrong. And not these shaming tactics and passive threats.

exactly that’s why I am completely flabbergast why Tariq name is brought up over and over and over and over and these types of threads when he gave the platform to the actual creators/pioneers from day one- like you said … cholly rock , dj dee, trixie , coke la rock , sasha etc…. etc….

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
You don;t know what my hang up with Tariq is because you were too busy swearing I was the poster Billy Ocean that you don't listen to anything I said. I said it a million times that Tariq since 2021 has been trying to mix his personal dispora war with Hip Hop and there are no dispora wars in Hip Hop, thats something he just made up. I said that over and over again in that Microphone Check thread yet here you are saying you don't know what my 'hang up' is with Tariq. SMH.
So there’s no problem when it’s Jamaicans or Latinos saying they created hip hop, but as soon as a Black American sets the record straight it becomes a “diaspora war?”

That’s like white people lying and taking credit for inventions and innovations they had nothing to do with and nobody having a problem with it, but as soon as someone Black sets the record straight, with receipts, we become “revisionists.”

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
To say it wouldn't exist without latinos is a bit too far

But its pretty obvious Latinos in NY contributed to the dance, party, and graf scene in the early stages of hiphop

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
So there’s no problem when it’s Jamaicans or Latinos saying they created hip hop, but as soon as a Black American sets the record straight it becomes a “diaspora war?”

That’s like white people lying and taking credit for inventions and innovations they had nothing to do with and nobody having a problem with it, but as soon as someone Black sets the record straight, with receipts, we become “revisionists.”

:patrice:

I been in this thread for hours saying Latinos became a part of Hip Hop culture by the late 70's not at the birth so I don't even know what you are blabbering about.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

yeah, I remember you saying that over and over and over and then I counted with saying Tariq did not bring the dispora war into hip-hop

Busta Rhymes saying that hip-hop is 100% Jamaican brought this diaspora war into hip-hop

Fat Joe saying hip-hop is 50-50 brought this diaspora war into hip-hop

thereafter to those 2 disrespectful/delusional /diabolical statements made Tariq & others respond ferociously, which was most definitely

So my question to you is, why don’t you want to admit this all started with Busta Rhymes and Fat Joe? SMFH

RAX 010

NYG LWO Mets
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I haven't watched that Tariq joint either damn I forgot about that what's the beef wit him and Joey Crack?