“People Who Downplay Latinos Role In Hip Hop Are SO STUPID” - KRS-One

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
You trying to be slick doing the "Oh but I'm talking about 1973" nonsense when KRS according to the date u presented was 12 in 1976. fukk all that 1973 shyt we talking about what KRS saw with his own eyes in 1976 at 12 years old. The testimony he saw in 1976 is what he witnessed and it's a more credible account than u because you weren't there in 1976.

I'm going to take the word of someone who was actually there over you because u weren't there nor do u live in NYC.

KRS wasn't there and he teaches false history!

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
imam
so I asked you once again how does Tariq get blame for bringing a diaspora war to hip-hop based off these new NYC drill rappers

Tariq Nasheed timeline till the diaspora war:

2000 - 2011 Mack Lessons era

2011- 2015: Hidden Colors series....White Supremacy this White supremacy that, He's a c00n, there a c00n.......Tucker Carlson gave me that work on Fox news.....Crispy puppet

2016: No tangibles no vote...Ogun Juice...Bedwench this Bedwench that....c00n train awards...Hold Ya Own Nuts...THERE IS No Black and Brown coalition ( THIS WAS THE BEGINNING OF TARIQS PERSONAL DIASPORA WAR)

2018: Hip Hop was started by a Jamaican named Kool Herc :lolbron:

2019: We are ADOS and we want reparations

2019: fukk Tone and Yvette, we not ADOS no more we are FBA

2020: Donald Trump aint that bad. But West Indians, Caribbeans and Africans are an issue, irregardless of me doing a whole documentary about Haiti.
( TARIQS PERSONAL DIASPORA WAR IS NOW IN FULL EFFECT AND THIS IS WAS BEFORE HE STARTED MIXING IT WITH HIP HOP)

2021: Hip Hop was NOT started by a Jamaican named Kool Herc like I said in 2018. It was started by FBAs.:troll:

2022 - 2024: FBAs created everything and I'm gonna make thumbnails in my videos making caricatures of West Indians, Africans and Latinos that looks like something you'd see on 4ch@n.

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
You trying to be slick doing the "Oh but I'm talking about 1973" nonsense when KRS according to the date u presented was 12 in 1976. fukk all that 1973 shyt we talking about what KRS saw with his own eyes in 1976 at 12 years old. The testimony he saw in 1976 is what he witnessed and it's a more credible account than u because you weren't there in 1976.

I'm going to take the word of someone who was actually there over you because u weren't there nor do u live in NYC.

KRS has the same problem that Fat Joe has and the same problem of that Puerto Rican nationalist Dr colon has
These dudes are from the South Bronx and only can tell what they saw from the mid to late 70s
The problem is hip-hop was not created in the South Bronx. It actually got to the South Bronx many years later.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
KRS wasn't there and he teaches false history!

Lets look at the facts

KRS was in the Bronx since 1965 and witnessed Hip Hop in 1976. Facts

You weren't around in 1976 nor were you anywhere in NYC let alone The Bronx in 1976. Facts

The account of someone who was there IN 1976 > The account of someone who wasn't ther in 1976 (That includes Tariq Nasheed as well because he wasn't anywhere near the Bronx in 1976 either. He's from Baltimore by way of LA and Baltimore/LA wasn't up on shyt in 1976 concerning Hip Hop..also facts )

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjlol: NYC always tryna to speak for everybody , yall stay punking each other.
tenor.gif

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Lets look at the facts

KRS was in the Bronx since 1965 and witnessed Hip Hop in 1976. Facts

You weren't around in 1976 nor were you anywhere in NYC let alone The Bronx in 1976. Facts

The account of someone who was there > The account of someone who wasn't (That includes Tariq Nasheed as well because he wasn't anywhere near the Bronx in 1976 either. He's from LA and LA wasn't up on shyt in 1976 concerning Hip Hop..also facts )

:umad:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Tariq learned true history and then corrected what he once thought was true:wow:
:stopitslime:

Stop it. You are ignoring the part where he has attempted to bring his personal diaspora war into Hip Hop. It's a failed attempt because Tariq isn't shifting the culture in his direction to accept a diaspora war. The culture itself will never separate ethnicities like he does.

And don't even dare bring up that "but but but but he's just focused on the origin" nonsense because remember...Tariq questioned why Joe was hosting the BET awards in the 2020's. That has absolutely nothing to do with the origins of Hip Hop and has everything to do with MAKING it A race issue in a culture that embraces all races. Hip Hop is not Black Only but Tariq was talking that bullshyt like it is. Ya boy isn't knowledged if he's doing that and himself is spitting fake shyt. Seperating ethnicities is not a part of the culture. FACTS.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Shiiit,
Hip hop would be dead, by the end of the 80’s, without MC’ing
No it wouldn’t.

Bboys, DJs, and graffiti artists would still exist.

Rap just made a lot of money and made it easily accessible to consumers. Capitalism favored rap. That’s the only reason you feel the way you do.

vino

Superstar
Daps
No it wouldn’t.

Bboys, DJs, and graffiti artists would still exist.

Rap just made a lot of money and made it easily accessible to consumers. Capitalism favored rap. That’s the only reason you feel the way you do.

You are delusional man. Bboys died out and recently have made a resurgence (still ain’t really dominant in the realm of hip hop) but mostly in other countries. DJ’s aren’t really being DJ’s in the traditional sense of hip hop anymore (that’s damn near dead), Graffiti isn’t really attach to hip hop as it once was in the past.

MCing kept their hear beating while on life support. The cultural expression is what keep the other sectors even pumping.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

:dead:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Oh his math was off by a year......Aww shyt he made a mistake with the math....I found something.....let me make a big deal about it because I don't really have anything to contribute to the convo because I dont know Hip Hop.

I corrected it by the way.
bro im crying

thats not the reason dude :mjlol: The assertion that KRS was "there" at 12 freaking years old is hilarious