Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
No it is not ...
The DJ, Breaking, Graffiti, street Fashion are the pillars

The beat boxing and MCing came later.
The DJ played both roles

No one cared for an actual MC until later. And nikkaz wasn't caring about an actual rapper til even later.

And it's become the biggest part of the culture and worse part
You're simply misinformed.

The MC is one of the 4 pillars. Fashion is an additional element, not the core.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
okay, like I said, idk if they helped in the original CREATION of hiphop and all of its elements, but to act like they weren’t apart of it since the beginning stages of hiphop is crazy.

So if it wasn’t ANY Latinos around when it started, when did they come around?

DUDE THIS IS ABOUT
THE CREATION....

NOT BYSTANDERS OR PARTICPATORS.

THEY OUT HERE SAYING LATINOS
CREATED HIP HOP WITH BLACK
AMERICANS AND ITS A LIE.

SAME PPL WHO CREATED JAZZ, BLUES, ROCK,
R&B ETC DIDN'T NEED ANY HELP
CREATING HIP HOP.
:devil:
:evil:

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Bruh, exit the thread my guy. If you can’t name me a Puerto Rican MC don’t quote me. I just need them names
Breh the only ones I know are Fat Joe and Big Pun. Your line of think isnt wrong buts it simplistic as not all contributors and pioneers are ever known. Not I said pioneers/contributors not creators.

:mjlol:"LIVE FROM LONDON"

:camby:

:russ:so I cant comment about hip hop now

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom

:mjtf:THERE IS NO BLACK & BROWN COALITION
YOU fukkING fakkit

1) What u just said is not a thing in NYC. In the mecca Black and Brown intermingle. FACTS. You not from here. Nobody from here talks like u are right now. Coli ideology is not a thing in NYC.

2) Thank you for confirming that this "There is no Black and Brown coalition" thing ya'll do on the coli started waaaaaay before Joe said anything about 50/50

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Y'all got me exhausted lol

In every argument there's gonna be a nikka showing a picture or video saying "see, look... you're wrong. This happened".

The DJ never needed an MC. And if you ever went to a party, i guarantee you aint seen a nikka on a mic rapping.
The DJ was the show.

The DJ wasn't the show because they weren't entertaining until turntablism came in. In the Bronx, the bboys were the show at first; in fact, if it wasn't for the bboys, Herc would have never been known!

No one came to hear a nikka on a mic.

IN Harlem, they did and later in the Bronx when HollyWood and Cheeba brought that Harlem swag to the BX

They came to dance.

Bboy

If a nikka eventually got on the mic it was some quick sh*t.
Then they got back to dancing.

That's the early Herc scene, not the Harlem scene and not even the Bronx on a broader level

This is why Herc got leapfrogged when Black people stopped bboying and the Bronx saw Hollywood

Flash and all them wen to CLUB 371 for a reason!

6344dff4013d4ad9c3ac64d82a2c04041659621600jpg__fix_1280_828_fit.jpeg

You can even see this all the way up close to the 90s.
Even in the movie house party.

HipHop only became a music genre when the Rapper was born

House music is about dancing, not mic play

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
1) What u just said is not a thing in NYC. In the mecca Black and Brown intermingle. FACTS. You not from here. Nobody from here talks like u are right now. Coli ideology is not a thing in NYC.

2) Thank you for confirming that this "There is no Black and Brown coalition" thing ya'll do on the coli started waaaaaay before Joe said anything about 50/50

:mjlol:"INTERMINGLE" AND "COALITION"
ARE NOT THE SAME THING
YOU DUMB fakkit.

JUST SAY YOU WANNA HAVE SEX.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Black and Brown Unity shyt always makes me laugh?!?
:mjlol:
That's some shyt Cacs tried to force on us to vote against our own self-interest.

NAH THIRSTY ASS nikkaS AND bytchES
DID THAT shyt FOR POTENTIAL
SPICY CAC SEX AND ACCEPTANCE

LOL @ BROWN.

BLACKS ARE BROWN.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom

:mjlol:"MINGLE" AND "COALITION"
ARE NOT THE SAME THING
YOU DUMB fakkit.

:patrice:
Why are you hurling insults?

I mean, lets be real here...I get your stance....you are one of Tariq Nasheeds #1 dikk riders. We all saw you post that picture of you and Tariq where we finally got to see your face and how you was mean mugging trying to look hard but you looked soft. You have one of those small heads like a Gumba from the Mario Brothers movie or that shrunken head guy from BeetleJuice. You are a very funny looking individual.

Your mixtapes are trash. Your rhymes are garbage. You been promoting your mixtape since SOHH and you never made a name for yourself in Hip Hop were it matters. The city of Chicago had a whole wave in the early/mid2010's creating new names and your name never popped up at all.

I can hurl insults back but I'm actually trying to have a conversation. Also...I wasn't even talking to you yet you interjected yourself in a convo and you said a bunch of stuff that doesn't apply to the Mecca aka NYC. Intermingle/coalition, how every you wanna word it. That thing ya'll do on The Coli where you separate yourselves from Latinos is not a thing in NYC. Those are the facts. You aren't from here so you shouldn't even be speaking on my city like you are being louad and wrong.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:patrice:
Why are you hurling insults?

I mean, lets be real here...I get your stance....you are one of Tariq Nasheeds #1 dikk riders. We all saw you post that picture of you and Tariq where we finally got to see your face and how you was mean mugging trying to look hard but you looked soft. You have one of those small heads like a Gumba from the Mario Brothers movie or that shrunken head guy from BeetleJuice.

You're mixtapes are trash. Youre rhymes are garbage. You been promoting your mixtape since SOHH and you never made a name for yourself in Hip Hop were it matters. The city of Chicago had a whole wave in the early 2010's creating new names and your name never popped up at all.

I can hurl insults back but I'm actually trying to have a conversation. Also...I wasn't even talking to you yet you interjected yourself in a convo and you said a bunch of stuff that doesn't apply to the Mecca aka NYC. Intermingle/coalition, how every you wanna word it. That thing ya'll do on The Coli where you separate yourselves from Latinos is not a thing in NYC. Those are the facts. You aren't from here so you shouldn't even be speaking on my city like you are being louad and wrong.

YOU AINT NEVER HAD
A BAD RICAN bytch YOU THIRSTY fakkit.

TAKE THOSE NUTS OUT OF YOUR MOUTH.

YOU LOOK PATHETIC.