TO DO WITH THE CREATION.

:devil:
:evil:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
There were people there that were older than him and fully participating in all of it, thats saying otherwise. All of his o.gs are saying hes wrong which makes your point so ridiculous lol
im taking that over 12 year old kris :mjlol:
So should everybody else in this thread.

Since they’re going with that “he’s actually from the city!” “he‘s older than all of us so how can yall question him!?” Low IQ, sheeplike appeal to authority BS, we all gotta take the words of those older than him as the truth. :manny:

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Three years from now, Tariq is going to find out that the first slaves in Jamestown were probably from Angola. He'll start arguing that Nigerians, Ghanians, and the rest didn't come until later. So then he's going to declare that anyone with Nigerian blood isn't a true "Foundational Black American", only those with Angolan genes are.

You are just babbling Tariq problematic but he would say that janky mess.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
The NYC Drill is just one example. Remember I told you there is more. Another example is Tariq questioning why Joe was hosting the BET hip hop awards. Tariq questioned why Joe ( a hip hop legend and member of DITC ) was hosting the Hip Hop BET awards in the 2020's. That has absolutely nothing to do with the origins of Hip Hop and has everything to do with MAKING it A race issue in a culture that embraces all races. Hip Hop is not Black Only but Tariq was talking that bullshyt like it is. That's 2 examples I gave you where Tariq has attempted to mix his personal diaspora war with Hip Hop and I got more.

well, I’m sorry you gonna have to take that NYC drill and remove it from your list , because that’s not hip-hop (the best analogy I can say of that would be back in the 90s where they did horrorcore which was done by several big-time artist and produces but in no way, will anybody tell you any song or album produce by that genre is considered hip-hop)

and as far as that’s Fat Joe goes…. I googled BET hip-hop awards and it says he hosted it in 2022 which is well after he started on his Puerto Rican contribution shyt (am I pretty much guarantee that because he & many others jumped on YouTube when the pandemic/locked down popped off and that was in 2020 - and now that I think about it, the reason that 2020 and 2021 have no host on Wikipedia BET hip-hop awards was because the whole world was locked down)

so, that’s 0-2 :
and since you said you have more, I guess you can start posting them , because again I don’t see how Tariq brought the diaspora war into hip-hop

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Y'all asking who were the first Puerto Rican rappers are being disingenuous per usual...
how?
LMAO

people have repeatedly rattled off Black American names and videos of them saying Latinos came later after the creation. Why can't people name the Puerto Ricans who started something?

Black Americans are also pulling receipts that pre-date hiphop that show where it evolved from.

Part of the issue is a few people thought asking black people to provide proof on our side was just rhetorical but we actually showed proof, now you got people that can't get passed step 1 on their Puerto Rican/Jamaican origin claims. They keep trying to bring up Tariq or diaspora wars.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
well, I’m sorry you gonna have to take that NYC drill and remove it from your list , because that’s not hip-hop

Telling me that NYC drill doesn't count as Hip Hop is not only an insult to my intelligence but it's a wack cop out to not acknowledge Tariq saying some bullshyt about non FBAs being the dominant drill rappers in NYC so this back and forth is over. I posted 2 examples with Tariq making a racial issue out of Joe hosting the BET awards being the most blatant and u played dumb as if I didnt prove my point. We aren't having a dialogue, u are just purposely negating whatever I say, even when I'm right so this convo is done.

Don't quote me anymore. Don't alert me anymore, I wont respond to u nor will I read whatever u type back. I'm done.

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
My last response to you in this thread and topic.

You claimed to be from Bronx River yet obviously u never been to a block party. At 11 I was riding the train and going to the store by myself. Hanging out after school playing Double Dragon II at the corner store arcade or going to other peoples house by myself and you are talking like KRS was moving like a 5 year old at 11 years old. During Harlem week, we were allowed to go outside as a group. You see this is why u sound out of touch because it was nothing for someone older to just bring along the kids at an event. Parades, block parties....This is why I don't want to talk to u any further because you are playing dumb as if an 11 year old cant experience a freaking block party. And you're standing on it. SMH. This is why I keep stressing that u don't know Hip Hop..U dont even sound like u from the hood.

Don't quote me anymore...we are done. If I see an alert by you, I wont read it.
:ohhh: You gotta be that one poster Smokeurrobinson or whatever his name was

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:scust:

Being a rotten motherfukka and telling the truth about the origins of hip hop don't have to be mutually exclusive.....

Documentaries about hip hop used to be cool and interesting, now they're a combat sport entirely designed to win an argument and virtue signal.

I don't have a dog in the fight but I'm a huge fan of hip hop so it's origins and beginnings are just fascinating to me... So I want to get the most accurate story of it's inception that I possibly can for history's sake.... With that being said, I'm a stomp down FBA or whatever the fukk when it comes to public policy for black Americans, but on the flip I aint with that grifting/division shyt between people of African ancestry either... All you have to do is read most of the comments from the video below to understand what type of time Tariq is really on.... It has very little to do with verifying the origin of hip hop...... imo.... The uploader of the video has a lot of good content on his channel, but the commenters are commenting to politicize for division, not to celebrate what may be a historical revelation of what we deem as black American culture.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Being a rotten motherfukka and telling the truth about the origins of hip hop don't have to be mutually exclusive.....

I don't have a dog in the fight but I'm a huge fan of hip hop so it's origins and beginnings are just fascinating to me... So I want to get the most accurate story of it's inception that I possibly can for history's sake.... With that being said, I'm a stomp down FBA or whatever the fukk when it comes to public policy for black Americans, but on the flip I aint with that grifting/division shyt between people of African ancestry either... All you have to do is read most of the comments from the video below to understand what type of time Tariq is really on.... It has very little to do with verifying the origin of hip hop...... imo.... The uploader of the video has a lot of good content on his channel, but the commenters are commenting to politicize for division, not to celebrate what may be a historical revelation of what we deem as black American culture.

Whether you approve of the messenger, the message is still the message, and facts are facts.