“People Who Downplay Latinos Role In Hip Hop Are SO STUPID” - KRS-One

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Puerto Rico had nothing to do with hip hop. Neither did Jamaicans, Africans or space martians. Puerto Rico and the Caribbean’s don’t move weight like that. People only go to these countries to fukk on the locals and drink a coconut drink on the beach. FBA innovated all this shyt. Guys can suck a dikk, respectfully :umad:

I could barely make it past the first line boyy yall are WILD :laff:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
2019: fukk Tone and Yvette, we not ADOS no more we are FBA

:deadrose::dead::deadrose::dead: ……. ……….. i’ll give u this one :russ:

( TARIQS PERSONAL DIASPORA WAR IS NOW IN FULL EFFECT AND THIS IS WAS BEFORE HE STARTED MIXING IT WITH HIP HOP)

2021: Hip Hop was NOT started by a Jamaican named Kool Herc like I said in 2018. It was started by FBAs.:troll:

imma need more clarity on how he brought the diaspore war into hip-hop :cause dat NYC drill shyt you posted ain’t making sense

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Man fukk them taco eaters.

Latinos always trying to steal credit for everything that black people have created.

And it's ironic because most of Latinos' favorite genres of music have African roots. Especially reggaeton and salsa

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
bro that nikka was eating frosted flakes and watching scooby doo stop it :mjlol:

My last response to you in this thread and topic.

You claimed to be from Bronx River yet obviously u never been to a block party. At 11 I was riding the train and going to the store by myself. Hanging out after school playing Double Dragon II at the corner store arcade or going to other peoples house by myself and you are talking like KRS was moving like a 5 year old at 11 years old. During Harlem week, we were allowed to go outside as a group. You see this is why u sound out of touch because it was nothing for someone older to just bring along the kids at an event. Parades, block parties....This is why I don't want to talk to u any further because you are playing dumb as if an 11 year old cant experience a freaking block party. And you're standing on it. SMH. This is why I keep stressing that u don't know Hip Hop..U dont even sound like u from the hood.

Don't quote me anymore...we are done. If I see an alert by you, I wont read it.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
:deadrose::dead::deadrose::dead: ……. ……….. i’ll give u this one :russ:

imma need more clarity on how he brought the diaspore war into hip-hop :cause dat NYC drill shyt you posted ain’t making sense

The NYC Drill is just one example. Remember I told you there is more. Another example is Tariq questioning why Joe was hosting the BET hip hop awards. Tariq questioned why Joe ( a hip hop legend and member of DITC ) was hosting the Hip Hop BET awards in the 2020's. That has absolutely nothing to do with the origins of Hip Hop and has everything to do with MAKING it A race issue in a culture that embraces all races. Hip Hop is not Black Only but Tariq was talking that bullshyt like it is. That's 2 examples I gave you where Tariq has attempted to mix his personal diaspora war with Hip Hop and I got more.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
All you did was admit that you never been to a block party in NYC. Block party's in NYC are always filled with kids under 12. Your comment sounds out if touch.

randoms in/on the peripheral of a block party didn't make one "HipHop"

Listen to Green Eyed Genie and friends, explain this to Dr Colon

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
randoms in/on the peripheral of a block party didn't make one "HipHop"
:stopitslime:

U are playing dumb again.

Forget some made up Block Party....Lets go back to the actual lyrics of South Bronx which is where this convo started:

It was seventy-six to 1980

which means, KRS was aged 11 - 15

Now lets look at what he said he witnessed

Remember Bronx River, rolling thick
With Kool DJ Red Alert and Chuck Chillout on the mix
When Afrika Islam was rocking the jams
And on the other side of town was a kid named Flash
Patterson and Millbrook projects
Casanova all over, ya couldn't stop it
The Nine Lives Crew, the Cypress Boys
The real Rock Steady taking out these toys

Now if you want to pretend like a 14 or 15 year old couldn't walk around the BX by himself and witness these things then you yourself would be out of touch as well. I was going back and forth from The Bronx to Harlem and back by 13 courtesy of the #19 bus so U cant tell me otherwise.

LOL @ u playing dumb posting videos for imaginary block parties while ignoring what KRS actually said. You tried it.

:sas1:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
We got New Yorkers tryna tell Texans how to celebrate Juneteenth and LA cats tryna say "The Master Teacher" himself, KRS One doesn't know what he's talking about :dead:
Your master teacher still down with the Master pedo fakkit that had you black teens suck his dikk

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Your master teacher still down with the Master pedo fakkit that had you black teens suck his dikk
Breh I wasn't even alive when this happened, let alone in New York. I don't even understand why that keeps being brought up but are you sure yall really wanna go there? Cause it's long been suspected that "Peanut" was a minor dating Tariq Nasheed.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Breh I wasn't even alive when this happened, let alone in New York. I don't even understand why that keeps being brought up but are you sure yall really wanna go there? Cause it's long been suspected that "Peanut" was a minor dating Tariq Nasheed.
Yeah we can go there. Pls name all the goofy shyt Tariq does, because i dont fukk with him either.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps