People who beat TLOU Part 2, what's your rating from playing it?

TLOU Part 2 Score

• 10/10 Masterpiece, negligible issues that doesn't detract from game overall

• 9/10 Must play, very minor flaws

• 8/10 Amazing game but some flaws

• 7/10 Great game but a few issues that knock it down a few pegs

• 6/10 Meh Game. Didn't like it much

• 5/10 Trash game.

• 0~4/10 Dumpster Juice. Neil Druckmann is a hack, ND is forever disgraced

Results are only viewable after voting.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree
Sales dropped SIGNIFICANTLY since the first week worldwide
Some countries are now forced to offer the game for free to get it out the stores
How divisive the game is will be reflected in its long term sales
If it doesn't sell close to half the 17 mil the 1st game did, Sony will not be happy
Yeah I saw that, then I saw it was barely any difference to the drop in Uncharted 4’s after its first week and that got nothing but love, people doing too much :yeshrug:

I think once the dust settles history will be good to this game

Daps
Yeah I saw that, then I saw it was barely any difference to the drop in Uncharted 4’s, people doing too much
UC4 still sold 15 mil long term and don't forget about all the returns/trades/selling people are doing after experiencing this game's story
Like I said I initially rated the game 9-9.5 out of 10 but the more I play it the more medicore the story feels and pointless the journey feels because of the ending
The game feels soulless and is missing something
They should have just went with a standard continuation of the first game instead of dedicating a game trying to get us to open up to a new character no one asked for after 7 years
Like I said, if it doesn't hit the long term sales target Sony is aiming for, there will be problems

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
UC4 still sold 15 mil long term
Like I said I initially rated the game 9-9.5 out of 10 but the more I play it the more medicore the story feels and pointless the journey feels because of the ending
The game feels soulless and is missing something
They should have just went with a standard continuation of the first game instead of dedicating a game trying to get us to open up to a new character no one asked for after 7 years
Like I said, i it doesn't hit the long term sales target Sony is aiming for, there will be problems
Ok, long term remains to be seen, I’m just pointing out that the 1 week sales drop off doesn't mean anything since a lot of these highly rated AAA games have similar drop offs

Daps
Ok breh I hear you lol, I’m just saying your initial point was the one week drop off
because that might be a sign of things to come for this game long term
it might continue to drop off and not sell even close to the 1st game
that's not counting people doing returns,trading, or selling the game because they were disappointed

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I gave it a 10. Probably more like a 9.8 or 9.7 so rounded up. There were a few moments the story dragged even though later on I see how those moments added to the overall story. The gameplay was amazing with multiple sections that just blew my mind. The music, atmosphere, and tension throughout gameplay was amazing and had me on edge. Little things such as the trip wire (should've used that more in the game) and the enemies jumping out of walls had me scared just walking through regular rooms. Hearing a clicker in the background. The new enemy types all had me scared as fukk and moving slow hoping not to get caught off guard.

I hated playing as Abby at first had me heated but I grew to love her character. I think a lot of people loved the Joel and Ellie characters and couldn't handle them being painted with shades of gray instead of the absolute heroes of the game. By the end of Ellie's section it had me thinking she had gone psycho and let her hate control her which eventually played out in her leaving her happy home to find Abby. While playing as Abby you could see her character coming to grips that her own people were just as foul as their enemies which then lead to her going rogue to help the kids who she previously would've seen as the enemy. I think the writing in this game was more complex and making us confront our view of ethics and heroism.

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The graphics and gameplay are top tier. No debate.

The story part is hit and miss. I appreciate the risk taking but some things can be viewed as "preachy" or "SJW".

Abby's muscular design was too big. Lev's story was kinda "ehh".

Honestly, I'm just glad they didn't make a black person a trans or lesbian this time :russ:

But overall it's a gaming experience that can't be missed.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some days I feel like 9.5 I loved everything about the game but some flashbacks stretch a bit too far for me, and they were needed to contextualize the game/characters in a first playthrough but will hurt replayability.

but a game can’t be scored in a vacuum, and when compared to its peers the game stands above 99% of them in too many regards to not be a 10/10.

so 10/10

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Wish they were more diverse with the combat and enemies

It got to a point where I could just stealth everything - AI too predictable and scripted

Had it’s moments sometimes when they force you into combat - I’m nitpicking tho

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
9.4 on my third playthrough

4 milly in 3 days :wow: Abby Lesnar run this shyt now :umad:

54dde7b86eb6e0e767d18ca9adb0892024f04602_00.gif

:mjlol: 4 million sold to retailers ... which after it’s 2nd week / currently ... are saying they can’t sell the game :russ:

:ufdup: Neil ... “u know, u done fukked up” .... :mjcry:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:mjlol: 4 million sold to retailers ... which after it’s 2nd week / currently ... are saying they can’t sell the game :russ:

:ufdup: Neil ... “u know, u done fukked up” .... :mjcry:

you got it champ :mjlol:

from

"they ruined the story everyone hates it, it's not gonna sell after those spoilers :umad: "

to

"all the reviewers were paid off :damn: "

to

"bet it won't sell more tho :mjcry: "

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Probably a 8 or a 9.

The gameplay is a straight up masterpiece. The story is divisive, but I think calling it bad is a little much. The only thing I think is 100% bad about the story is the sequencing.

But 70% of the game is in the gameplay, and it'ssurvival horror TPS gameplay that I don't think has been done better in a game.

• Dap
Reactions: x2y

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Haven’t played it yet (I plan to) and I’m not saying that his applies specifically for this game but definitely think you can lower your overall rating for a game if the story isn’t up to par:ld:.

However I will say there is a difference between not agreeing with the direction of a story vs shoddy writing/plot holes

This was kind of what I was getting at. Just because you don't like what they did or you didn't want x to die or y to do that, that doesn't objectively mean it's bad.

• Dap
Reactions: x2y