People who beat TLOU Part 2, what's your rating from playing it?

TLOU Part 2 Score

• 10/10 Masterpiece, negligible issues that doesn't detract from game overall

• 9/10 Must play, very minor flaws

• 8/10 Amazing game but some flaws

• 7/10 Great game but a few issues that knock it down a few pegs

• 6/10 Meh Game. Didn't like it much

• 5/10 Trash game.

• 0~4/10 Dumpster Juice. Neil Druckmann is a hack, ND is forever disgraced

Results are only viewable after voting.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
:mjlol:
That's exactly what this game is
Everything is forced
The game is one big attempt to get you to like a new character AT THE DETRIMENT OF EVERYTHING ELSE
Who thought introducing a new character by making them kill off not only one of the main characters but the symbol of the game in the first two hours, then have you play as her for half the game was a good idea?
Not only that, you don't even kill her in the end:mjlol:
Ellie let's her go after she bites two of her fingers off and has a random flashback of Joel :mjtf:
Ellie kills hundreds of people for no reason :mjlol:
The story sucks there is no way around it
The game is upsetting in the sense that Neil had alternate story lines w/ Joel and Ellie and chose this one
The playable flashbacks w/ Joel were the best parts of the game in terms of the story having an emotional impact
I would have preferred another Joel and Ellie adventure w/ Joel dying in Part 3 or dying more reasonably and much later on (midway or at the end) in Part 2
They made Joel dumb as fukk in Part 2 and has a new personality in Part 2 that doesn't make sense
Dumbass Neil :mjlol:

That’s that disrespectful stuff that developers do, don’t kill off the people we like...fork the series or something if you want to get creative. Same shyt 343 did with Halo 5 with Agent Locke...it’s like...

:gucci: “Who the fukk is this nikka and why am I not playing as Chief?”

Same shyt is Mass Effect when they killed off Shepherd...if you ain’t the walking dead stop acting like you can discard key characters without flack. Mario is like 35 and that nikka ain’t been killed off once and his games are as fresh as they ever have been.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
This shyt deserves more than a 10

those last 5 hours are the most I ever was tense in a game

surpasses the 1st on every metric

can’t even vote because I had no issues with this game. I never thought GOW would be surpassed to me. Not one moment did I get bored.

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
That’s that disrespectful stuff that developers do, don’t kill off the people we like...fork the series or something if you want to get creative. Same shyt 343 did with Halo 5 with Agent Locke...it’s like...

:gucci: “Who the fukk is this nikka and why am I not playing as Chief?”

Same shyt is Mass Effect when they killed off Shepherd...if you ain’t the walking dead stop acting like you can discard key characters without flack. Mario is like 35 and that nikka ain’t been killed off once and his games are as fresh as they ever have been.
No those Mario games aren’t fresh as they’ve ever been

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Just Finished New Game+
I really did enjoy playing it a 2nd Time Around. I only waited like 3 Days to get back at it, I've now Deleted it and will come back to it by the end of the Year. I loved the Shootouts and Crafting for Survival in this Game.:whew: Sneaking around with 1 Bottle, 2 Bullets and 3 Enemies lurking in the Shadows.:lawd:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I gave it a 7. Not enough game play improvements compared to the 1st one, world was pretty much the same, story took a step back with weaker playable characters.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
initial reaction was that it was phenomenal

after a few weeks, it’s still a great game, and a must-play for PS4 owners

the pacing is good until day 3, then they go back to day 1 to play as Abby for the next 3 days (roughly half the game in real time).

Abbys part is annoying for me bc I don’t care for her character or her story. Idc about the Owen/Mel/Abby love triangle. Idc too much for Yara and Lev. And I just don’t care about the WLF. But abbys story has some of the best gameplay elements and story arcs. The island was dope from start to finish, and her weapons are cool too.
Overall the game is 9/10 for me

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Its clear that some people cant get over Joel's death and its effecting their opinion on the game.

Abby was dope, I liked her more than Ellie even tho I maintain that her section felt like a giant detour(as great as that detour was).

Killing joel so early was bold, and probably wasn't the greatest decision, but overall made sense. Either Ellie or Abby should have died at the end, both living was wack.

Still a great game overall.

Daps
Before? A 8/10 or 9/10 because of the ending and feeling like Abby's section was a little forced so you wouldn't completely hate her alongside other issues
Now? 10/10 after understanding what the ending really means and what themes beyond revenge and hate are really behind the game's story
Currently replaying it on the CX for the first time might be biasing my opinion though :lolbron:
Game is amazing production wise, graphics, sound, gameplay sequences, set pieces, combat, etc.
The first playthrough was the best ride of this generation
Honestly the ending ruined the entire game from me in terms of story and experience I didn't know what to think it felt like something was missing
But the experience was too incredible to rate it too harshly however I threw some shade at the game for some time after that ending :lolbron:
That shyt pissed me off :mjlol:what was the point of anything?
Now I understand the ending and story from a different perspective and now I view the story as at least as good as the first game but delivering a different experience and requiring more effort on part of the player than the first time
The effect of the experience was levels above the first game and many other games based off intensity alone

Last edited: