People who beat TLOU Part 2, what's your rating from playing it?

TLOU Part 2 Score

• 10/10 Masterpiece, negligible issues that doesn't detract from game overall

• 9/10 Must play, very minor flaws

• 8/10 Amazing game but some flaws

• 7/10 Great game but a few issues that knock it down a few pegs

• 6/10 Meh Game. Didn't like it much

• 5/10 Trash game.

• 0~4/10 Dumpster Juice. Neil Druckmann is a hack, ND is forever disgraced

Results are only viewable after voting.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Oh and my other gripe, the infected in the last of us are uninspired af. They didn't do enough with them imo, cause like, they basically will always have a high reporduction rate and at the age Ellie has become it's probably been so many infected thatve turned completely into spores and such, I'd have to assume the world is even more fukked up.
Like if they make a third one they need to up the stakes and have humanity on its last freaking legs

This is theory that is not supported by any of the games at all. The SPORES reproduce but not the amount of infected, with time the infected would, if anything wittle down over time and civilization would build up (as we saw with Jackson) because of their ability to create and expand safe havens.

There's also the fact that it's been discussed that the spores are also affected by weather, are parasitic, and don't affect animals, so as the humans kill more and more infected, the spores will inevitably die because there won't be as many hosts.

Daps
You have a source for that?
fjom679lj7851.png

rz2qs5wcvz851.jpg

EcGvvyqWkAEmx28

Taiwanese Retailer Offers “Buy 3 Games Get 1 Free Last of Us 2”, Hong Kong Retailer Also Has Massive Surplus – NyanNet

the game sold 4 mil in a couple of days but it will be interesting to see how it does long term

ND and Sony probably expect the game to do as well as the original which sold 17 mil globally

Edit: 1st game sold over 20 mil

Last edited:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
fjom679lj7851.png

rz2qs5wcvz851.jpg

EcGvvyqWkAEmx28

Taiwanese Retailer Offers “Buy 3 Games Get 1 Free Last of Us 2”, Hong Kong Retailer Also Has Massive Surplus – NyanNet

the game sold 4 mil in a couple of days but it will be interesting to see how it does long term

ND and Sony probably expect the game to do as well as the original which sold 17 mil globally

Edit: 1st game sold over 20 mil
I imagine a reason a lot of people are either selling it or trading it is because it doesnt have a multiplayer mode.
This happens a lot to single-player games. im sure this game will reach 20 million as well , if sony releases a
remaster on the ps5 like they did with part 1.

Daps
I imagine a reason a lot of people are either selling it or trading it is because it doesnt have a multiplayer mode.
This happens a lot to single-player games. im sure this game will reach 20 million as well , if sony releases a
remaster on the ps5 like they did with part 1.
:usure:
Sure but a drop off this fast offering free copies?
Sony and ND are underestimating how many people who were fans of the 1st are not feeling this game at all and after playing and beating it, I understand
A good amount of people who loved the original hate this game
Sure there are people who love it but the overall base is diminished

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
:usure:
Sure but a drop off this fast offering free copies?
Sony and ND are underestimating how many people who were fans of the 1st are not feeling this game at all and after playing and beating it, I understand
A good amount of people who loved the original hate this game
Sure there are people who love it but the overall base is diminished
im going to bump this thread once they announce they have reached 10 million sells before the end of the year lol

Daps
im going to bump this thread once they announce they have reached 10 million sells before the end of the year lol
Still needs to reach 20 mil in the long term
If it sells well then oh well I was wrong :yeshrug:
I just hope their next game's story isn't ruined by Neil

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Daps
At this rate , TLOUS part 2 will easily sell that in less time. It is the fastest highest selling sony exclusive so far
in the first few days
let's see what happens long term like I said and how much it slows down
it has already significantly slowed down
also remember a lot of people who ended up hating the game obviously bought it as soon as it released due to hype as they went in blind
a lot of those people were going to buy the game as soon as it released regardless
the key now is how well it sells after the bad word of mouth and disappointed fans