People that refuse to tip are the worst

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
All I know is nobody gonna make me feel ashamed for not tipping. I've heard it all. The newest one is "if you don't like tipping then you shouldn't be eating out"...nope I got the 40 dollars for my bill and that's all I'm paying

I can't imagine letting anyone shame me into either tipping when I didn't feel it was warranted, or not going out entirely because of tipping. nikkas will never dictate to me like that.. they'll just have to call me all kinds of names and be upset.

:heh:

Though I admit that I do tip for excellent service. I've tipped a little too well at times. But I will never default to tipping, just for the sake of tipping. Or because someones job title encourages it. Work for the tip and you'll get it 10/10 with me.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
All I know is nobody gonna make me feel ashamed for not tipping. I've heard it all. The newest one is "if you don't like tipping then you shouldn't be eating out"...nope I got the 40 dollars for my bill and that's all I'm paying
Basically.

Cold part is, personally, if I actually get great service from a restaurant or anywhere else (I'm talking above and beyond), I got no problem dropping some extra bread for those that earn it.

But tipping for standard service? Basically just for living? :camby:

And delivery apps...yall want me to tip before I even get the food? :laff:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
nope, I'm an accountant. If i spend 4 hours meeting with an auditor, i don't expect them to tip me when we're done. I expect my boss to pay me a decent wage.

Understand the difference between logic and tradition. Just because this is how it's done doesn't mean it makes any sense.
You don’t expect a tip becuz your job doesn’t rely on them

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I can't imagine letting anyone shame me into either tipping when I didn't feel it was warranted, or not going out entirely because of tipping. nikkas will never dictate to me like that.. they'll just have to call me all kinds of names and be upset.

Though I admit that I do tip for excellent service. I've tipped a little too well at times. But I will never default to tipping, just for the sake of tipping. Or because someones job title encourages it. Work for the tip and you'll get it 10/10 with me.
Did you just Shang Tsung my thoughts? :francis:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

I can definitely understand tipping based on the level of service. But I’m not gonna go out my way not to tip either

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Bunch of old heads in here tryna shame people

I go on insta bytches are bragging about $200 tips

I was at red lobster with my girl..n heard some Mexican hoe brag about how she needs to work people to get tips tonite..

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you have to ask the price, you can't afford it.

Stay within your budget and order carryout, food truck, or go to fastfood if you don't want to tip.
It's established that you are supposed to tip and nearly every other type of eatery or food delivery service.

Stop being a clown, and refusing to tip. Go eat a meal at McDonald's where you can be around your fellow clown, Ronald.

Dudes here must eat at whites only establishments..

Ain't no fcking way im going to have a black person serve me and i don't tip . The service has to be trash for me not to..

I even tip independent workers who fix on my house because I always seek out black people 1st..

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
People keep saying, "only in America" and "This is an American thing"

Well yeah and we're Americans so that's part of our culture. And it's unfair because of how fukked up the payment system is but because I know how fukked up it is I always tip well. I've given $20 and $30 tips before simply because I know someone is getting paid pennies for the work they do.

It's an issue I try to alleviate, not become a part of.