People that refuse to tip are the worst

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Your friend is right tipping is an American thing. It is amazing we allow people to be underpaid.
Nooooooooobody wanna talk about that though
iseeu.png

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
You and your friend live in a tipping culture country so tip

Or dont use services thst have a tippong model...

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Right. All it is is justification. I’d rather deal with reality than how it should be. And the reality is that there are jobs where people rely on tips
:yeshrug:

Also at the same time I ain’t trying to see the 2 for $20 at Applebee’s be increased to 2 for $50
:heh:

Exactly.

Personally, I purchase very few items online. I'd rather physically go to a store and see what I'm purchasing, get it that day, and probably pay more.

It's these frauds that all champion "pay workers more!" are the SAME ones that probably buy the most online. Guarantee these no tipping bums buy on Amazon all the time and would cry if a restaurant increased their prices due to removing tipping.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
And godamnit, its 2021. Please let this boogeyman die already. Aint none of these people doing a damn thing to your food.

PLEASE tamper with my shyt so I can get your dumbass fired. And during a pandemic? :ohlawd:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
And godamnit, its 2021. Please let this boogeyman die already. Aint none of these people doing a damn thing to your food.

PLEASE tamper with my shyt so I can get your dumbass fired. And during a pandemic? :ohlawd:
I’m saying tho. Every job I had until I was 29 was in restaurants. Difficult customers can definitely be targets. But sometimes even the nice ones. I could tell you some stories

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
i don't tip

:birdman:

Those are menial jobs, doesn't take a degree or PHD to drive a damn car or carry food from the kitchen to the front. Yo act as if these people are surgeons, CEOs & mathematicians. These jobs are jobs you do when you're a teen during summer break or weekends at college not a job you do for a freaking living when you pay rent and have kids. That's why they're minimum wage jobs, they require NO skills.

How many People can be top-notch engineers, surgeons, and CEOs? :heh:

This is the problem with America being a service-only economy: the "real jobs" are actually very sparse and these service jobs are the only ones that prevent this country into becoming another Afghanistan where crime is normal and where the bigger weapon runs everything.

Too much money is in the hands of too few people. How you claim that you debt free and make 6 figures, but complainging about a $7 tip off of a $35 meal?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
If i work a job and don't make enough money, i blame my boss. not the customers.
But let’s be honest tho. If you’re a waiter and you have a table full of people that spend an hour or so in your section making requests and don’t leave a tip you have every right to be upset with them as well

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
But let’s be honest tho. If you’re a waiter and you have a table full of people that spend an hour or so in your section making requests and don’t leave a tip you have every right to be upset with them as well
nope, I'm an accountant. If i spend 4 hours meeting with an auditor, i don't expect them to tip me when we're done. I expect my boss to pay me a decent wage.

Understand the difference between logic and tradition. Just because this is how it's done doesn't mean it makes any sense.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
America is the only country that "enforces" tipping. It does not make sense. Literally every other county views this as a negative. Some restaurants in foreign countries will actually ask you to leave if you tip. Tipping originated from restaurant owners intentionally not wanting to pay employees. Servers are doing their jobs, just because it is difficult does not mean you deserve a tip. You are getting paid regardless.

We have created this myth that servers are penniless and need the money, when in actuality servers take home decent cash night in and night out. Also most people do not know that restaurants are required by law to make up at least the minimum wage difference on their pay stubs, which is why servers hate when tips are written out on tabs. Cash does not have to be reported which means they can essentially earn more than minimum wage workers at say a McDonalds or grocery store. But those guys don't get tips. Servers do not want to be paid a standard wage. It would mean less money for them.

We go at people who refuse to participate in this system instead of actually going at the restaurants. If you hate your job, then build some skills outside of taking orders and bringing food out and get a different job. Simple. Stop trying to shame people into giving you extra money for doing a job YOU APPLIED FOR. Besides most people don't even tip based off of service. We tip based on how the server makes you feel/their attitude.

So no, people who don't tip are not the worst. I don't tip, but don't wear it as a badge of honor. I actually worked at a restaurant in college for a year and a half and of course I accepted tips, but I never demanded or expected one. I did my job, went home and got paid for it. Yes it sucked, but I was building skills elsewhere.

Of course if you don't tip that means you are broke too somehow. So a person can pay $100 for a meal, but since they refuse to spend extra they are somehow broke? :heh:
It's funny how we will chastise people for not tipping, and yet those same people will do everything in their power to not make eye contact with the homeless man standing near their car asking for money. Make it make sense people
Honestly bro sum of this is cap

if u work at restaurant and let’s say u work 20 hours a week and u made 500 off tips, likely 15-20% of that will be cash add that to the 2.15 u make on hourly wage your paychecks will be 0 dollars dam near

Some Restaurants even make u claim 5% over the bread that’s accounted for on tips jus because they kno employees get cash

They workin for they money jus like u