People that refuse to tip are the worst

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I will clarify that I do agree that tipping should probably be frowned upon or even illegal.

What I mean is....these workers should be paid a living wage and should not have to rely on tips to get by. But until then I will give what I can.

One thing I do hate is when companies charge for delivery but that money does not go to the drivers.
Dominos is notorious for this shyt.

You order a pizza and they will tack on a $4 delivery fee and say it is not a tip.

So what the fukk is the $4 for?
The motherfukking box?

Another reason why I just eat local pizza. It tastes better anyway.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I just hate how delivery apps have you tip before the food even gets there. Idk what the fukk my shyt is gonna look like.

This happened to me this weekend.

I Tipped before the delivery (you can do after), and I’m not doing that shyt again.

Breh came on time, but couldn’t find my gate or buzzer, I told him to read the instructions which said it clear and simple , then he asked me to come down and collect it which is a full 5 minute process.

It was just worse that the tip doesn’t show to the driver until after, which makes sense but just made me feel more annoyed in the end.

Anyway U.K. is getting worse for requiring tips when workers get minimum salary and food/restaurants are already pricey.

Japan has it right, no tipping no matter what. It’s actually offensive to tip.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Was hanging with my homeboy over the weekend at his crib and we ordered a pizza. Said I got it. When the delivery came I gave him the cash and told him to let the dude keep the change

My homebody came back with the pizza and handed me my change
:dwillhuh:

Me: Yo I said let him keep it:comeon:

Him: You actually tip these nikkas?:dahell:

Me: There wasn’t a reason not to :dahell:

So we get into this whole debate about tips. Been out with this nikka 100s of times over the past couple decades. Found out he didn’t even tip bartenders. I never knew this shyt. Even tho I have seen him blow whole wads of cash on tipping strippers
:heh:

His said it’s dumb as hell to get a job that relies on tips. I said it’s even more dumb to use the services of somebody who relies on tips and then refuse to do it. Basically you a free loader. He said he should be able to go out and have a good time without the hassle of tipping people

I told him he’s a special kind of dikk head
:heh:

How the coli feel about this?:jbhmm:

The only ppl free loading are the companies not paying their employees. This topic shows me who really bout that action and who really just wanna sit around and bytch. Everyone who bytches about not getting tipped I tell them to take it up with the company. Fight the real powers that be. People say "if you cant afford to tip dont go out to eat" in response I say "if you cant afford to put food on your table dont get a job paying 2.25 a hr."

I'm not with that % shyt either. If I spend 1000 dollars and you still get a 5 dollar tip its cuz u did a 5 dollar job....all these ppl do is take ur order, report your order, bring back ur order. Nothing you need college for. So wtf is the deal. Why these ppl so entitled.

Only ppl I'm tipping hella hard is strippers. Everyone else fukk em.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Your friend is right tipping is an American thing. It is amazing we allow people to be underpaid.
That’s the real issue that people are underpaid. But knowing that why would somebody use the service of somebody they know relies on tips and refuse to tip? If I know I don’t wanna pay tips I’m not going to a bar I’m drinking at home

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Me personally, I tip, but I think its a pretty dumb system. I would rather those workers get paid real living wages and my food cost more.

But if someone else doesn't wanna tip, I cant force them too.
This is how I feel and never understood why people overthink and debate about the subject of tipping.

Most people I know that tip mostly do so out of convenience. For example, if I order food and my total is $17.68, I’d hand the delivery driver a $20 and keep it moving. I don’t like to carry small change and I also don’t want to stand there watching the delivery guy struggle with basic arithmetic.

Everybody wins

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
This happened to me this weekend.

I Tipped before the delivery (you can do after), and I’m not doing that shyt again.

Breh came on time, but couldn’t find my gate or buzzer, I told him to read the instructions which said it clear and simple , then he asked me to come down and collect it which is a full 5 minute process.

It was just worse that the tip doesn’t show to the driver until after, which makes sense but just made me feel more annoyed in the end.

Anyway U.K. is getting worse for requiring tips when workers get minimum salary and food/restaurants are already pricey.

Japan has it right, no tipping no matter what. It’s actually offensive to tip.
I don’t think any of my drivers have ever looked at the instructions. My food stays cold. I literally watch them going the opposite way

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
If you have to ask the price, you can't afford it.

Stay within your budget and order carryout, food truck, or go to fastfood if you don't want to tip.
It's established that you are supposed to tip at nearly every other type of eatery or food delivery service.

Stop being a clown, and refusing to tip. Go eat a meal at McDonald's where you can be around your fellow clown, Ronald.

Last edited:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
The only ppl free loading are the companies not paying their employees. This topic shows me who really bout that action and who really just wanna sit around and bytch. Everyone who bytches about not getting tipped I tell them to take it up with the company. Fight the real powers that be. People say "if you cant afford to tip dont go out to eat" in response I say "if you cant afford to put food on your table dont get a job paying 2.25 a hr."

I'm not with that % shyt either. If I spend 1000 dollars and you still get a 5 dollar tip its cuz u did a 5 dollar job....all these ppl do is take ur order, report your order, bring back ur order. Nothing you need college for. So wtf is the deal. Why these ppl so entitled.

Only ppl I'm tipping hella hard is strippers. Everyone else fukk em.
The system needs an overhaul. At the same time these jobs still exist. I’m not gonna go out and expect somebody to wait on me knowing they rely on tips and refuse to tip. I’ll just cook my own food or hit up a spot that’s not full service

Last edited: