People Mad Vince Back Apparently

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

vince-mcmahon.jpg

"jajaja eso es un amigo de mierda divertido. Espere hasta que ascienda a Hickenbottom a Smackdown y vuelva a contratar a Roaddog a NXT. Buena mierda amigo"

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Tony Khan rubbing his hands like Birdman with all the talent that may leave the WWE

birdman-hand-rub.gif
Back in 2019, WWE signed a bunch of wrestlers to five-year deals so they wouldn't go to WWE. :lupe:

Only one I've heard anything about recently is Drew McIntyre's expires in 9 months, and before the sale/McMahon takeover, they were nowhere close to agreeing to new terms.

dizzy4111

Superstar
Daps
Turns out it was Emmanuel that insisted Vince stay on in the merger

He ain't going anywhere

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I didn't think raw was any worse than usual, lol. But apparently I'm in the minority.

And let's keep it real, the raw after WrestleMania hasn't been great for a number of years. It's not what it was in the past. Basically ever since the international fans started high jacking the show, wwe put a stop to that

I finally caught it. It wasn’t as awful as people are making it out to be, but knowing what went on backstage with rewrites, cuts etc. and morale being low, it’s hard to look at that show objectively. Like even if it wasn’t the “worst ever” the way some are acting, there’s just a stench attached to it along with Vince, respectfully