People Mad Vince Back Apparently

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
vince-mcmahon.jpg

"jajaja eso es un amigo de mierda divertido. Espere hasta que ascienda a Hickenbottom a Smackdown y vuelva a contratar a Roaddog a NXT. Buena mierda amigo"

I can’t read these señor Vince jokes in public without laughing hard :mjlol:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Supposedly Vince chose Endeavour because of the freedom they allow, what he might be forgetting is that they only allow autonomy if the ship is running smoothly. Endeavour isn't going to just sit back and let Vince do whatever if shyt is falling apart. That's why these wrestlers need to organize and not be so emotional. Even though they're in laws you can tell that HHH & Stephanie have no loyalty towards Vince, and HHH's promo on RAW sounded like a rally cry to the fans and a threat towards Vince. The roster is loyal to HHH not Vince and you already know he's working on getting the new execs on his side.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Supposedly Vince chose Endeavour because of the freedom they allow, what he might be forgetting is that they only allow autonomy if the ship is running smoothly. Endeavour isn't going to just sit back and let Vince do whatever if shyt is falling apart. That's why these wrestlers need to organize and not be so emotional. Even though they're in laws you can tell that HHH & Stephanie have no loyalty towards Vince, and HHH's promo on RAW sounded like a rally cry to the fans and a threat towards Vince. The roster is loyal to HHH not Vince and you already know he's working on getting the new execs on his side.
I hear you, BUT....

1. WWE, even during the awful Cena era still was bringing in record profits.

2. HHH allegedly got $5 mil bonus for this deal. He and Stephanie don't need it. But I'm sure they appreciate it.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I hear you, BUT....

1. WWE, even during the awful Cena era still was bringing in record profits.

2. HHH allegedly got $5 mil bonus for this deal. He and Stephanie don't need it. But I'm sure they appreciate it.
Of course they don't need the money, but HHH really is all about wrestling. This is the first time since his dad was running the company that Vince has had a boss, so Vince can't just do whatever he wants if it's pissing off the fans. As for the Cena era you have to remember that they had Cena as the cash cow. Roman has a lighter schedule and we don't know how long the fans will support Cody, so it's in the company's best interest to make as many stars as possible and keep morale high. Like I said before Vince can't just book for an audience of one anymore, because if people start tuning out then he will be bushed. I fully believe has been building his own inner circle to show Endeavour that the company will be fine without Vince being involved.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Of course they don't need the money, but HHH really is all about wrestling. This is the first time since his dad was running the company that Vince has had a boss, so Vince can't just do whatever he wants if it's pissing off the fans. As for the Cena era you have to remember that they had Cena as the cash cow. Roman has a lighter schedule and we don't know how long the fans will support Cody, so it's in the company's best interest to make as many stars as possible and keep morale high. Like I said before Vince can't just book for an audience of one anymore, because if people start tuning out then he will be bushed. I fully believe has been building his own inner circle to show Endeavour that the company will be fine without Vince being involved.
But bro, my point is that even when product was trash undet Cena and even Miz as champ (barf) , we all still watched and supported with our viewership, Network etc.

So what I'm saying is that what you're describing is likely not going to happen. Wwe is going to make loads of money in spite of itself and in spite of el Vincente

sbud

All Star
Daps
But bro, my point is that even when product was trash undet Cena and even Miz as champ (barf) , we all still watched and supported with our viewership, Network etc.

So what I'm saying is that what you're describing is likely not going to happen. Wwe is going to make loads of money in spite of itself and in spite of el Vincente

If it’s making in spite of itself the company is going to prefer happy employees and higher ratings, not blindly following this demented a$$hole.