People Mad Vince Back Apparently

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
I just became wrestling fan again after 20 years and now y'all telling me it was a waste?:russ:

Was it? :francis:

There's a doom and gloom situation every month, let it play out for the rest of the week. This one might be serious though :lupe:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nothing damage controlling about this.

Don't matter how many times we smash our keyboards in complaint about this. We all end up watching it anyways.

See yall in the smackdown thread
What? I've barely watched anything since Sasha and Danielson left. I be streaming certain segments at like 1am and shyt..lol

PremeGuru

All Star
Daps

PLEASE SIGN AND SPREAD! Also call Stamford HQ and demand WWE TO FIRE VINCE MCMAHON!

Vince McMahon does not deserve to run creative in ANY way at WWE any longer due to not only his disgusting behavior but also his lack of booking acumen and his completely out of touch perspective in 2023. FIRE HIM NOW!

After an AWFUL night 2 at WrestleMania and furthermore THE WORST RAW AFTER MANIA OF ALL TIME, it is CLEAR Vince McMahon cannot book a wrestling card worthy of MOST fans enjoyment OR his own roster’s respect. His deplorable actions with women and his out of touch perspective cannot be tolerated any longer! HE MUST GO NOW!

PLEASE SIGN AND SPREAD!

:mjlol: