People Mad Vince Back Apparently

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
When the shows and ple are good...:blessed: "Triple H is the greatest booker of all time"(even though he lost to an amateur wrestling owner when he was booking NXT, and admitted it on camera that AEW beat their developmental)

When the shows and ple are not good...:hhh:hes back in his own company. He hasn't had nothing good in years(Mentions The Bloodline Storyline) and (Gunther)

What's with the romanticism of Raw after Mania being soooo goooodddd... We just gone act like Kofi vs Seth for unification didn't get interrupted by The Bar didn't happen lol ...Raw after Mania hasn't been GREAT since Raw was 2 hours (I enjoyed Raw btw)

Quick Question for the former mod who quoted me and everyone who loves Triple H Booking...
What storyline has Triple H done that was good...was it Tomaso Ciampa? Dexter Lumis and The Miz? Was it Hit Row? Was it Karrion Kross? Was it Damage CTRL? Legado Fantasma? LA Knight? The Clown Bray Wyatt? A Monster(Braun ) In A fukking Tag Team But jobbing? What angle or feud under Triple H regime was can't miss? Because his trump card the Dom and Rey storyline is Over...
We know superstars went through developmental/Indies etc...that is not the point Rayz aka Boz I don't what to know a percentage one time or another of who was being booked by Dusty, or The Game, or HBK...my point is what are "his kids" (The Game) he brought back doing other than not getting crowd reactions and making people fall asleep

Y'all can go back to celebrating his death (which is cac shyt but get y'all daps) , and pretending y'all ain't watching no more. WWE stopped booking for American fans A LONG TIME AGO....their all about sponsors/networks and Europe/Middle East. Two shows over in Saudi Land gets them A Big Big Payday... Millions hell probably Billions from Networks (USA, Fox, NBC) whether the ratings of Raw and or SmackDown are skyrocketing or stagnant (And for All You With The Agenda Of Smackdown Being So Much Better Than Raw, I have proof Smackdown is A Loss For Fox) doesn't matter.

I never seen so called wrestling fans this passionate about everything but wrestling.
:wow: Underlined for truth. Bolded for Facts. Said it back in April. Yet only two daps.

Funny how Fox not renewing Smackdown gets swept under the rug by the bubble. My apologies "wrestling journalist "...yet focusing all contacts, connects, clientele, on if, should, would, and could about Aew and it's ratings...when I made it clear it's all about profit margins. And since aew is a private company let's not make assumptions. Sure it's "fun" to joke about their viewership.

I also like how the echo chamber. My bad, the "fans " are flip flopping from The Game( b& g Nxt) to Khan(2019-2021aew) back to The Game(current "booker")