People Mad Vince Back Apparently

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Supposedly Vince chose Endeavour because of the freedom they allow, what he might be forgetting is that they only allow autonomy if the ship is running smoothly. Endeavour isn't going to just sit back and let Vince do whatever if shyt is falling apart. That's why these wrestlers need to organize and not be so emotional. Even though they're in laws you can tell that HHH & Stephanie have no loyalty towards Vince, and HHH's promo on RAW sounded like a rally cry to the fans and a threat towards Vince. The roster is loyal to HHH not Vince and you already know he's working on getting the new execs on his side.

Ari Emanuel was falling all over himself talmbout what a genius Vincente is in that CNBC interview. He's one of them "Vince McMahon is the only one who knows how to do wrestling" cats. He ain't gonna give a fukk about what they do unless the business completely tanks which I can't see happening at this point, no matter how bad the TV product gets.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Ari Emanuel was falling all over himself talmbout what a genius Vincente is in that CNBC interview. He's one of them "Vince McMahon is the only one who knows how to do wrestling" cats. He ain't gonna give a fukk about what they do unless the business completely tanks which I can't see happening at this point, no matter how bad the TV product gets.
Exactly, they don't give a fukk about booking :russ:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I never knew there were so many Vince advocates still left around here. That's interesting.

giphy.gif

Did Vince ok and come up with some good ideas? Oh yes. But that was a long time ago. Personally, it's kind of dismaying to me that he's back. I had been mostly enjoying the product up until now, but we'll see how things go. I can always take another sabbatical from the E. It wouldn't be the first time. They'll still be around either way.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I never knew there were so many Vince advocates still left around here. That's interesting.

giphy.gif

Did Vince ok and come up with some good ideas? Oh yes. But that was a long time ago. Personally, it's kind of dismaying to me that he's back. I had been mostly enjoying the product up until now, but we'll see how things go. I can always take another sabbatical from the E. It wouldn't be the first time. They'll still be around either way.
Who’s celebrating his return? I don’t see anyone :blessed: that he’s back.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
With Vince back running the show, has the possibility of Laurinaitis being brought back as well come up yet?