People Mad Vince Back Apparently

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Tony going to walk out to the ring Wednesday all smug as fukk like
giphy.gif

And be like "So what do you guys want to talk about?"

:russ: :russ: :russ:

and then the next day the ratings will still say 880,000 and it'll finish behind Vanderpump Rules

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Mania was one of my favorites of all time. shyt was incredible live

Ain’t seen raw but if it’s really back to pre Hunter era bad like nikkas are saying it is, that’s tough

:dead:

I won’t stop watching obviously, but I’m definitely not rushing to tap in live anymore. Guess I’m back catching watchwrestling links and fast forwarding most of the show

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Mania was one of my favorites of all time. shyt was incredible live

Ain’t seen raw but if it’s really back to pre Hunter era bad like nikkas are saying it is, that’s tough

:dead:

I won’t stop watching obviously, but I’m definitely not rushing to tap in live anymore. Guess I’m back catching watchwrestling links and fast forwarding most of the show

We gonna be heading back to the days where the raw thread ain't gonna be made until 5 minutes before the show

Let's get it baby

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
We gonna be heading back to the days where the raw thread ain't gonna be made until 5 minutes before the show

Let's get it baby
I’m not even mad like most cats lol. It’s not what I want, but it is what it is

:manny:

As much as I think this nikka stinks, it’s his. He got us to this point, so if he wants his fingerprints all over the trash, ain’t shyt I can do but charge it to the game or not watch it. Harsh reality. Not gon cry about it every week. It’s other options out there lol

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We'll always have Summerslam 2022 til Wrestlemania 39
:mjcry:

I'm just gon go back to watching FGC streams homie, the third fighting game golden era is coming at the right time
:banderas:
SummerSlam is what started me back because my brother recommended it and I enjoyed it. This Mania was :wow:

Oh well :francis:

You right tho fukk all this shyt Street Fighter coming:wow:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I promise y'all, it really ain't that difficult to stop watching. Brehs in here talking about how angry they are over all this.
:mjlol:

I'm offering a chance for TSC brehs to embrace Pawgball and folks would rather watch sweaty dudes have 3 minute clinics under Señor Vinnie Macachino direction :yeshrug:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I didn't think raw was any worse than usual, lol. But apparently I'm in the minority.

And let's keep it real, the raw after WrestleMania hasn't been great for a number of years. It's not what it was in the past. Basically ever since the international fans started high jacking the show, wwe put a stop to that

Last edited:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I still have a feeling that Cody was originally slated to win it and Vince coming back nixed it.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if that was the case. Vince is notorious for doing that. Undertaker's said hundreds of times that he was supposed to beat Brock at WrestleMania. Vince changed the finish on the day of the show.