People Mad Vince Back Apparently

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
If I didn’t love WWE, I’d be happy has hell that Vince was back :lolbron:.

I want them to be that wrestling company I can look forward to watching. I don’t care about sales, ratings, attendance; my enjoyment of the show at the end of the day is all that matters to me and with Vince back, my excitement over WWE has just gone way down.
That's what confuses me, our anger right now is because we love this company. Vince trying to go all Suge Knight right now is embarrassing, and Endeavour didn't pay 9bil for a headache. Endeavour is evaluating everything now including creative, and I'm sure Vince got an F last night. I tried to be rational about creative last night, but it's clear that Vince was in charge last night. I think HHH is going to be evaluated Friday, so I expect a much more solid show.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I still have a feeling that Cody was originally slated to win it and Vince coming back nixed it.
Yeah bruh same thing I'm thinking and I haven't even kept up with the product as much. But with the direction it seemed to be going to all of a sudden having Brock in the ''attraction'' match with Omos just felt like it had Vince's fingers on it.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps

shannon-sharpe.gif

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Now just last month ppl was saying HHH booking was mid. Fans complained about RAW, but blame Vince n say HHH was better. Ppl gotta pick a narrative n stick with it.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Now just last month ppl was saying HHH booking was mid. Fans complained about RAW, but blame Vince n say HHH was better. Ppl gotta pick a narrative n stick with it.

Triple H’s booking was mid at times, just like Tony Khan’s booking is mid sometimes but holy shyt give me their bad shows over Vince’s bad shows.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
No matter how much tsc talks down on the locker room about
Gossip and fukkery

It's the same thing. Instead of Looking at what's on television, posters are more passionate about the behind the scenes, and non stop comparing a private company with a public traded company.

I said it in the sub par WrestleMania Thread...what Triple H call up, return, debut has shook up the world?

I've named the Superstars on numerous occasions, in numerous threads that have not panned out.

The same wrestling journalist, social media big names, and marks here were so happy Triple H was in charge. Are the same ones who said Khan (a amateur professional wrestling owner) was A Better Booker than The Game those years when The Game was booking NXT...

Their all paid for, bought trolls. Just have comma or two on their follower count so their word is gospel to their sheep.

No Johnny Wrestling and the rest of his kids from NXT meant the Best Raw ever for me....(And Riddle returned)
That’s not how it works. HHH didn’t bring all those people back to shake up the world. He needed more midcard and lower mid card guys. The only big name you can say that didn’t pan out was Bray.

He repackaged Austin Theory and made him better than he was as the golden child. And 99% of the talent on the roster are his “kids” from NXT. Also Gunther would have lost that title by now and not be no where near as hot as he is now.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
So if Brock destroyed Cody ( and he probably ain't wrestling for a minute)

Brock ain't coming every week
Tribal chief is part time and he ain't coming every week

Ko and Sammy are mid carding

Who's gonna be the lead draws for shows? :patrice:
I’m sure Vince can go buy Funkosaurus from Billy Corgan’s NWA
:russ:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:

If it's true she's done - Rossy Ogawa is about to collect the NXT Brooklyn main event to run it back in the Tokyo Dome like

thanos-avengers-infinity-war.gif
Dakota Kai was on the verge of signing with Stardom before HHH made the call like the night before Summerslam and I Shirai was likely going to go back there too when her contract expired.