People Mad Vince Back Apparently

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
This is what happens when you tease people with a good time and it’s taken away and back to status quo

At the same time though, most of the roster was too p*ssy to stand up to Vince before he left so we’ll see who actually got that dog in them.

And I’m not talking about the Roman’s or Bianca’s of the world who’s already got it made regardless of who’s in charge.

Live look at the offices of AEW

sGtj098.gif

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Tony relieved the game difficulty got set back to easy. Sleepwalking to that booker of the year award..

shyt got set to easy when Vince returned initially but wasn't "involved." The writing was on the wall though. Now the difficulty is set at just sit back and watch things play out.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

People saying Becky looked pissed last night, so Bayley most likely asked for her release. I can't imagine Endeavour being happy right now, and I expect something big to happen behind the scenes in the next couple of weeks. Vince is no longer untouchable but he is delusional, and I could see him thinking he's still the owner.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So if Brock destroyed Cody ( and he probably ain't wrestling for a minute)

Brock ain't coming every week
Tribal chief is part time and he ain't coming every week

Ko and Sammy are mid carding

Who's gonna be the lead draws for shows? :patrice:
I don’t think Cody is taking time off. I just don’t know how Vince dumbass can’t see how the last 2 shows have damaged Cody though.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Y’all gotta stop being obtuse. People love WWE. They just don’t think Vince should be in charge anymore. Both can be true.

If I didn’t love WWE, I’d be happy as hell that Vince was back :lolbron:.

I want them to be that wrestling company I can look forward to watching. I don’t care about sales, ratings, attendance; my enjoyment of the show at the end of the day is all that matters to me and with Vince back, my excitement over WWE has just gone way down.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Probably the biggest difference to be seen between HHH & Vince though is that even when HHH had to make a tough booking decision he still did it in a way to not kill & deflate the crowd like last night & WM night 2

Drew Mac & Fury closing the show
KO coming back in Montreal

Vince literally just be like “fucck yall” just how Lesnar was last night. Smh