People Mad Vince Back Apparently

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

No lie, that shyt hit me last night as 100% Cokeboy. Got the new tag champs coming off the WM main event, and you just throw em in a random unadvertised non-title match against the babyface team who won at WM, and they get pinned clean. On to the next :mjlol:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
No lie, that shyt hit me last night as 100% Cokeboy. Got the new tag champs coming off the WM main event, and you just throw em in a random unadvertised non-title match against the babyface team who won at WM, and they get pinned clean. On to the next :mjlol:

I think having only 1 set of Tag Team champs hurts the division more than having 1 world champion. Obviously in singles action you can have top level guys feud without a belt but the story behind it can make it feel important, but WWE for the last 15 years or however many has never really invested time into making tag team feuds without a title feel important or above the ordinary. So when you have champions like the Usos who held the belts for a million days, you're gonna cut off the momentum of 99% of the teams that rise up to challenge them. Same now with KO and Sami, I don't expect them to have the titles as long as the Usos but they are gonna have to beat a bunch of teams in the process.

If the Usos/KO & Sami were the Smackdown tag champs and went on a dominant run, you could have the Raw tag belts change hands more often and capitalize on the momentum of people like the Profits or Alpha Academy or whoever.

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
from what I remember Vince was way more of an Elias fan than HHH. I think even Elias said in interviews HHH didn't fukk with him like that in NXT.
Yeah Elias was not used much in NXT, didn't even do his in ring "concerts" until he hit the main roster. He was always just being a bum guitar player that would go show to show playing songs in the back. :heh:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Even on the women’s side, Shayna and Ronda won the fatal four way at WM to face Becky & Lita but yet they had a #1 contenders tag match last night in which Liv and Raquel won and Liv and Raquel were in the tag match at WM :dahell:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
This is what happens when you tease people with a good time and it’s taken away and back to status quo

At the same time though, most of the roster was too p*ssy to stand up to Vince before he left so we’ll see who actually got that dog in them.

And I’m not talking about the Roman’s or Bianca’s of the world who’s already got it made regardless of who’s in charge.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Even on the women’s side, Shayna and Ronda won the fatal four way at WM to face Becky & Lita but yet they had a #1 contenders tag match last night in which Liv and Raquel won and Liv and Raquel were in the tag match at WM :dahell:
They never said that winner of that match at WM would get a title shot.

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
"They're still watching"

36229206-1449098933444331-Wayne-Duggan.png